Military Ticket Savings Tip

suzy_q

Earning My Ears
We just returned from Oahu and I highly recommend for those in the military to use the MWR Fleet Store ITT Ticket office at Pearl Harbor for all your activities. We are a family of 5 and many activities I chose had close to half price tickets through the ticket office saving us a bundle. I'm attaching the Oahu price list I used when booking. I booked everything about 6 weeks out. The ticket office at Pearl Harbor is only 10 minutes away from the Honolulu Airport. We arrived at the airport at 2, went through the Safe Travels line, picked up our luggage, rented our car, and made it to the ITT ticket office by 3:30--it really is that close. Give the office a call and they will instruct you on how to book your tickets and prepay. We stayed half of our week at Hale Koa and the other half at Aulani (military rate). The activities we chose were fun and very well run: Atlantis Submarines (next door to Hale Koa), Hilton Spirit of Aloha Sunset Cruise (also next door to Hale Koa), Hawaii Ocean Adventure Haleiwa Two Hour Snorkel with Turtles Private Charter (my favorite!), Kualoa Ranch Two Hour ATV tour and the Paradise Cove Luau (next door to Aulani).

Attachments

• OAHU PRICE LIST rev. 04-01-21.pdf
    549.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
You forgot to add that the Exchange complex at Pearl where the ITT office is located is not ON the installation so you do not have deal with the gate and temp access passes.

We love shopping at the Exchange and the ITT ticket office is awesome!
Also, on our most recent trip, we also rented 2 bedroom cabins at Bellows AFB and Pililaau Army Recreation Center along with staying at Hale Koa and military rate at Aulani! We stayed two glorious weeks in December....

We love shopping at the Exchange and the ITT ticket office is awesome!
Also, on our most recent trip, we also rented 2 bedroom cabins at Bellows AFB and Pililaau Army Recreation Center along with staying at Hale Koa and military rate at Aulani! We stayed two glorious weeks in December....
How did you book the 2 bedroom cabins?

Bellows cabins are 'rustic' but its a fantastic location and our only complaint ever has been the small showers-i have not stayed at Pililaau but I have stayed in Navy Cabins at White Sands Beach on what used to be Barbers Point Naval Airstation. Really nice but the Coast Guard still uses the run ways so lots of aircraft noise. We love staying at Bellows because the time we are usually there which is November Bellows is usually deserted during the week. I have been there when there was no one on the beach except for me and my son and one other couple and the life guard.

Bellows cabins are 'rustic' but its a fantastic location and our only complaint ever has been the small showers-i have not stayed at Pililaau but I have stayed in Navy Cabins at White Sands Beach on what used to be Barbers Point Naval Airstation. Really nice but the Coast Guard still uses the run ways so lots of aircraft noise. We love staying at Bellows because the time we are usually there which is November Bellows is usually deserted during the week. I have been there when there was no one on the beach except for me and my son and one other couple and the life guard.
Thanks for this good info--I'm going to try Bellows next time!

We loved it as well....we don't mind the "rustic", we are military and used to it-ha......and you're right, the location cant' be beat!

We just returned from Oahu and I highly recommend for those in the military to use the MWR Fleet Store ITT Ticket office at Pearl Harbor for all your activities. We are a family of 5 and many activities I chose had close to half price tickets through the ticket office saving us a bundle. I'm attaching the Oahu price list I used when booking. I booked everything about 6 weeks out. The ticket office at Pearl Harbor is only 10 minutes away from the Honolulu Airport. We arrived at the airport at 2, went through the Safe Travels line, picked up our luggage, rented our car, and made it to the ITT ticket office by 3:30--it really is that close. Give the office a call and they will instruct you on how to book your tickets and prepay. We stayed half of our week at Hale Koa and the other half at Aulani (military rate). The activities we chose were fun and very well run: Atlantis Submarines (next door to Hale Koa), Hilton Spirit of Aloha Sunset Cruise (also next door to Hale Koa), Hawaii Ocean Adventure Haleiwa Two Hour Snorkel with Turtles Private Charter (my favorite!), Kualoa Ranch Two Hour ATV tour and the Paradise Cove Luau (next door to Aulani).
Thank you ! I wish I had started looking into this sooner !

while we are on the topic of Military stuff-the Hale Koa has a very nice Luau -while it is temporarily suspended when it resumes it is a great value and priced much lower than similiar events elsewhere on the island. You do not have to be a guest at the hotel but as will all things Hale Koa at least some members of your party much have military IDs.

I passed on the information to my son. He just got there a few months ago and he would love the luau. Thanks for all the great suggestions

Thanks for the savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter