Military Ticket Offer - Questions and Latest Info

I think it is actually just behind Ghardelli. Just look for the signs or ask the nearest CM.

Can these be added to our KTTW cards? And when do they need to be added, before activation at guest services or after?

Can these be added to our KTTW cards? And when do they need to be added, before activation at guest services or after?

We got them added, but it screwed up charging privileges for DH (he had the free ticket). The manager said the resort concierge CM, who did it, shouldn't have put them on our room keys and then reversed it.

Does anyone know if WDW will be offering this program again in 2010?

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

Who Knows What EVIL Lurks In The Heart Of Disney Marketing?!

When Disney feels ready to implement their next promotion they will do so. If other recent promotions have been any indication, for about the first month nobody will really understand it and the Marketing people will not have thought out all the ramifications.

:lmao: Well said!

what do you need to show to get through the gates at Shades of Green, a photo id?? We want to purchase our tickets there but I was not sure what we needed to get through.

what do you need to show to get through the gates at Shades of Green, a photo id?? We want to purchase our tickets there but I was not sure what we needed to get through.

My husband is retired Coast Guard and we have had to show military IDs to get past the gates at SOG. We have gone there to buy tickets and also just to eat.

A quick question....you can add the water parks and disney quest to these tickets....how does that work if I don't choose to get the park hopper option, or do you need to buy both? Or can you go to one of the water parks and DisneyQuest on a different day then you go the parks?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

OK, here's my question:

We used this promo back in January at DISNEYLAND - 1 military member and 2 companion tickets. Now we are coming to WDW in Nov. Will we be able to use the WDW version? The info doesn't really say but it no longer includes the Disneyland info since that one has expired.

Questions -- my game plan is to purchase our tickets at Downtown Disney. But my dad is the military vet and he knows you save sales tax at Shades of Green so he may press to buy there instead.

1) There is a fee to park at SoG, correct? Do they have free valet for disabled like the Disney deluxes?
2) Is there a certain ticket office/desk at SoG, and if so, what are the hours?

Thanks!!

And thanks to all the active duty and retired military for your service! I have so much respect for you! :worship:

OK, here's my question:

We used this promo back in January at DISNEYLAND - 1 military member and 2 companion tickets. Now we are coming to WDW in Nov. Will we be able to use the WDW version? The info doesn't really say but it no longer includes the Disneyland info since that one has expired.
Yes. The release specifically states that the promotion can be used at both DLR and WDW.

OK, here's my question:

From someone who has done it....Yes! Our family went to Disneyland in May and just returned from WDW a few weeks ago. We used the military salute tickets for both.

regards

Thanks to you both for the answer on using one at both parks.

I was thinking when they first released it, it read like you could only do one but then I couldn't find that again so maybe I just interpreted it wrong. We had already planned to go to DL in January before he deployed and got lucky they released this right before we booked. I remember thinking about whether we would go to WDW later in the year but then thought, no way - he's deploying and we're on the west coast. But, here we are heading all the way east for R&R at the request of my DH!

I wonder if anyone has thought of the impact these wars has made at WDW/DL. I know tons of people who wouldn't have gone otherwise that plan trips for R&R and post deployment with the extra money they're making being deployed and the desire to do something for the family. We wouldn't be going in Nov if it wasn't for R&R.

Maybe I can remember the good deal we're getting this year and quit complaining (for this trip anyway) about the photopass changes...;)

A quick question....you can add the water parks and disney quest to these tickets....how does that work if I don't choose to get the park hopper option, or do you need to buy both? Or can you go to one of the water parks and DisneyQuest on a different day then you go the parks?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Park Hoppers are separate from WP&M. You can have WP&M and use those entries anytime. You will get 5 entries into a WP or DQ. You can go on the same day you go to a park or you can go on a day when you don't go into one of the 4 major parks. (You could possibly use 3 WP&M entries in one day: say you go to TL in the morning, BB in the afternoon, and DQ in the evening, then you would have used 3 of your entries.)

PH are to visit more than one major park (MK, EP, HS, AK) on any given day.

This is a "canned" response modified for the Armed Forces Salute 2009 tickets with the assumption you have both the Park Hopper and Water Park Fun and More (WPF&M) options.

Hopefully this will make it a little clearer. In effect you have two tickets with different privileges on one card. Everything expires at Midnight on December 23, 2009. Even if you use up all your major park days, the WPF&M entries remain valid until used or 12/23/09. (Note you do not have to use the days consecutively.)

You have five days of access to the four major parks (AK, DHS, EC, MK), and may visit more than one major park on a single day without any extra charges. Without the Park Hopper option you can only go to one major park per day.

You have five entries to the minor parks (BB, DQ, OT, TL, WWS). These may or may not be used on the same days as you go to the major parks. However, if you went to TL in the morning, Oak Trail in the afternoon, and Disney Quest in the evening of one day you would have used three of the five entries. (Note that leaving and returning to the same minor park on the same day does not use an extra entry.)

If you go to minor parks only on one day and do not go to a major park you do not use up one of your major park days.

If you were to go to a Water Park in the morning and then one of the major parks for the remainder of the day you would have used one minor park entry and one day of major park entry.

Note that with the Companion ticket unless you have the hopper option you can only go to one major park per day. Unless you have the WPF&M option you cannot go to a minor park without upgrading or purchasing a separate ticket.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter