• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Miles Team Game Rosters PLEASE CHECK

windwalker

I need an Adventure
The following is the list of teams with the captains name on top of each list:

Big Vic (Captain) Team 1

NEPATSFAN73
OPTIMATOR
TNTSPARTY
KIRA G
HEY MICKEY
WFLOYD
CRAZY4POOH
TWOTOOHAPPY
BUBBA 73
SAMSAM
GOINGTHEDISTANCE
MINNIE

VALENTINE (Captain) Team 2

DUANERICE
SPACE RANGER
KAREN EAST
MAHERAE
MINI GIRL
GOOFYINOHIO
ALDISNEYGRL
WDWFAN9
KEENERCAM
NYCPA
CYNTHIACINDY
MOUSEDOGMOM

STEFFWALKS (Captain) Team 3 (HAKUNA MATATA)

WINDWALKER
SCOTT H
LYNN G
FUN WALKER
GOOFYIN08FORERICA
BRIDGERUNNER
CINDY LOU
NUCPHARM29
WITHDISNEYSPIRIT
WDW4US
DIANEL
KATWALKS

PRINCESSRUNNER (Captain) Team 4 (Super Goofs)

WESTCLIFFEMOM
KRISTI 1357
MICKEYHEAD (CHAD)
CRUELLA DE MOM
ESCAPE
NUKEMAN (ESCAPE's HUBBY)
PUNGODINGY
CREATIVE BETH
HOCKYGIRL
lllovell
SAP1227
STEVE (SAP1227's HUBBY)

MsMIGHTYDUCK (captain) Team 5

THNDRMATT
XTERRATRI
LENSHANEM
MOMOFCKJ
LARAHB
MARSUZCOS
SANDY 321
TIM (SANDY 123's HUBBY)
CDN GAL EEYORE
COHOE
UTGUITARIST 27
MISSYHA

JEANNEG (Captain) Team 6 (OHANA, NO ONE LEFT BEHIND)

CHIMERA
PADISNEYFAN
SHELL78
TIBERIUS
WORFIEDOODLES
DENNIS (WORFIEDOODLES"s HUBBY)
DEEKAYPEE
JEN 117 CO CAPTAIN
ULTRAMICKEYMOUSE
LINDA (Mrs ULTRAMICKEYMOUSE)
DENNYHA
SCUBA DIVER

TEAM 7 Captain WTPCLC

TIGER LILY
FAN OF SMALL WORLD
MOUSE SKYWALKER
JIM B
TXBELLE
TINK 06
GRUMPY IN NY
HOOSMI
SMILEYK8
POSTEF
STITCH LOVER SITH

If I missed anyone or if anyone else wants to play just post on here and I'll add you. The teams were picked randomly and I mixed runners run/walkers and walkers.

Each member will add their miles to the running total, captains will just have to add their own hours. We will have to running totals, one for miles and one for hours.

The hours total is for total hours exercised in a day. So if you walk 3 miles in an hour and took a hour yoga class you would and 3 miles to the miles total and 2 hours to the hours total. If a team choses to not compete in the hours competition that's fine but there will be prizes at the end of the year for the team that has the most miles and the team whose members exercised the most hours.

If you have a day that you did aerobics, and a dance tape for 3 hours but did no miles you would only add 3 hours to the hours total and nothing to the miles. A walker who does 20 miles in 6 hours would add 20 to miles and 6 to hours. A runner who did 20 miles in 3 hours would add 20 to miles and 3 to hours.

This is an exercise for fun and motivation so, no name calling, no poking, no elbowing and especially no mooning. However a little good natured "Trash talking" is encouraged. I imagine that Mr Bill can sling some bull droppings.

I didn't see Robert, Linda, Judy, Charlie, Cam, Howard Martha and Craig on the sign-up list if you guys want on just give me a shout.

On Feb 1st the Team Captains will start the thread for their team to log on for the year. Captains please ask your team to pm you name suggestions.

The game will run till Dec 31st and prizes will be given out at the Pop Party.

Let the games begin:cheer2:

Competition Panda:hippie:

Oops, must've missed the previous thread--please add me to one of the team (I promise not to bring ya'll down!)

So organized you are!! Great structure!!

Okay, teammates! What I lack in experience, I will make up for in enthusiasm! PM with any team name suggestions. This is going to be so much fun! Woohoo!
:yay:

I must have missed this thread...If you need any more people, I would be up for this! Maybe it will help with motivation when I don't want to run!!

Can I please join, too???? :flower3: To keep the trash talking in our house to a minimum, would it be possible to be on the same team with my DH (wfloyd)? If not, no problem... although DH may kill himself on the mileage making sure he beats me! :lmao:

Thanks for doing this Oh Great Panda! :thumbsup2

--Lynnda

Okay... my team... PM me some team name ideas.... and... if anyone on my team would like to step up as co-captain... I would greatly appreciate it.. My March and April are going to busy as all get out.. and I will need some assistance in the tallying sometimes :)

Oh... and Panda... WE WANT PAT!!! :banana: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Kathy

Thanks for all of your work in putting this together :)

Ok updated to here. Pat I had you on the list I just missed getting you on there can I plead being senile?

Some of the teams might appear stronger than others but it's a long year. As we get into the later months a lot of our athletes will be really piling on the miles. In addition there will be injuries and LTO issues. I tried to put one or 2 high milage people on each team.

Bring it on!!!:cool1:

Innocent (Wicked) Panda:hippie:

Organized Panda! Looks like you did a great job! :goodvibes

Okay team! Let's pick a name! PM me with suggestions and let's see what we can do and far we can go!! Shake a leg! :rotfl:

Hummm ... two tri-athletes on the same team.

**Big Vic** I'll see if I can dig my bike out of my shed, scrape the hornets' nests out of the gears and derailer, and liberally apply some WD40. Only problem is that I have no intention of trying to bike ride here in New England until Spring.

Hummm ... two tri-athletes on the same team.

**Big Vic** I'll see if I can dig my bike out of my shed, scrape the hornets' nests out of the gears and derailer, and liberally apply some WD40. Only problem is that I have no intention of trying to bike ride here in New England until Spring.
PatsBill, get that bike ready for sure! We're counting on you putting in major amounts of time over time! You don't have to do it all at once; slow and steady wins this one. No injuries.

That's right Bill, slow and easy.

Ok Team 1, let's get some ideas flowing with regards to a team name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter