Mid-March Discounts?

Big Ogie

Earning My Ears
Still a little new to this, but was curious if it is likely that any discounts are made available at some point for stays in the middle of March (presumably during Spring Break for many)? Or, should I assume that the rack rate is the rate I'll likely have to pay?

Thanks!

Still a little new to this, but was curious if it is likely that any discounts are made available at some point for stays in the middle of March (presumably during Spring Break for many)? Or, should I assume that the rack rate is the rate I'll likely have to pay?

Thanks!

This website is an excellent resource for this kind of info: https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

As you can see, the general public discount that covered March this past year was released 9/30/16 and was 15-25% off rack rate. You can keep scrolling down to see prior years as well.

But, just because a discount was offered doesn't necessarily mean one will be available for your particular resort/room/view category. Disney's "the number of rooms available for this offer" disclaimer is very much in effect.

Now, many folks WILL be able to book via discount. But some may not. A lot depends on just how much discounted inventory Disney puts out there to fill their rooms.

You 'should' be able to do something less than rack rate most times a year, but that's not always the case so I'd recommend budgeting/planning accordingly. Be watching for discounts to be released like a hawk and jump on booking right away.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter