Mid-July 2010 Royal Caribbean/Universal DIS Trip - Anyone planning on going?!?!?!?!

We're hoping to as well! It'll depend on the price, but we are leaning towards it. Yay! :)

FOTL access in the parks, lounging by the pool at the resort.

Cool ocean breeze on the ship. (With how small the rooms are, why would you stay in your room?)

Monarch of the Seas Oceanview staterooms are 122 sq ft and inside staterooms are 119 sq ft :scared1:

I'm in, maybe!! It all depends on pricing! I'm also trying to convince my best friend to go with me. Poor thing has no idea what she's in for. :rotfl:

Monarch of the Seas Oceanview staterooms are 122 sq ft and inside staterooms are 119 sq ft :scared1:

Kim that's scary!
Geez I don't know if that would even be good considering you are only sleeping and changing your clothes there. Never mind having a hubby and 2 kids in that room. :scared1::scared1::scared1:
This is temping as my birthday is in July. :dance3:
However I think we would need to win a lottery to book this. :eek:
Somehow I don't think that is going to happen.
We have alot booked right now, and since we normally like to travel in December podcast cruise #2 seems perfect for us. :yay:
So unless that lottery win comes my way, I won't be there. :sad2:

Kim that's scary!
Geez I don't know if that would even be good considering you are only sleeping and changing your clothes there. Never mind having a hubby and 2 kids in that room. :scared1::scared1::scared1:
We have alot booked right now, and since we normally like to travel in December podcast cruise #2 seems perfect for us. :yay:

I understand but you will be missed.

I was thinking about going to Universal in 2010 anyway because of Harry Potter. So this just works out great.

:thumbsup2 Same here!

:wizard: Once we heard of the new Harry Potter area being built, we knew a trip to Universal was in our future. Our kids have been wanting to visit Universal/IOA for years. We pass by Universal every time we drive to WDW. It is such a tease to them. One day, hopefully next July, we will surprise them and actually pull onto Universal property. We will see some VERY happy kids!!!!! :dance3:

:goodvibes Jennifer

I'm planning on it!:cool1: :cool1:

I'm going

of course :)

Show of hands, who's surprised?

:cricket:
Anyone?

Didn't think so.

Love ya Kim!:lovestruc
:rotfl: :rotfl:

FOTL access in the parks, lounging by the pool at the resort.

Cool ocean breeze on the ship. (With how small the rooms are, why would you stay in your room?)

:thumbsup2 Sounds like a plan.

Kim that's scary!

We will miss you!

I was on you tube last night and found some video of the Majesty and the Monarch of the seas to see what the rooms look like and they are small. I saw a video of three people in the 119 sq ft inside room. :eek: The person taking the video was standing in the doorway to shoot the video. I'm thinking of it this way, I did not spend much time in my room on the last cruise or any other cruise I have been on for that fact. So If I have a place to shower and sleep I will be happy. If this was a 9 or 10 day cruise I would have to have a bigger cabin. I know when I see these cabins I will be shocked! My bedroom in my apt. looks like a mansion compared to those rooms.

I'm anxiously awaiting details on dates and prices also - thinking this one I'd bring the kids on. Still planning on PCC 2.0 though! :cool1:

While I really like Royal Caribbean, their Sovereign-class ships wouldn't be my first choice for an RCI cruise. However, the prices are usually very good. My daughter and I went on a 4-night Bahamas cruise last December on Monarch of the Seas because the rate for an oceanview gty was $149/pp! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter