Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween Party 2022

WhiteRose39

Mouseketeer
In years past, you didn't have to have reservations for the parks. I am just wondering if you think that I will need a reservation for Magic Kingdom if I am just going there for the Mickey's not so scary halloween party? The tickets to the party should be enough, right? I shouldn't need to reserve MK. I was thinking of doing another park earlier in the day and then switching over to MK for the party.
What does everyone think?
Patty

The announcement specifically said it was independent of park reservations.

Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket--giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...-DPFY22Q3wo0428220017A#drawer-card-eventDates

Wait.. so am I reading this right, if you buy a ticket for MHSSHP you don't need a park ticket at all on that day?

Wait.. so am I reading this right, if you buy a ticket for MHSSHP you don't need a park ticket at all on that day?

Party ticket gets you into MK at 4pm on party day. You do not need a separate ticket on top of that party ticket for the 4pm or later MK entrance.

If you want into MK prior to 4, or want to visit one of the other parks, you need a ticket for that.

The announcement specifically said it was independent of park reservations.

Ticket holders will be admitted to Magic Kingdom park as early as 4:00 PM on the valid date of their ticket--giving them even more time to enjoy park favorites before the event begins! These date-specific event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or theme park reservation.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...-DPFY22Q3wo0428220017A#drawer-card-eventDates
Fantastic choice by Disney. I’d really love to see the reservation system leave though I know it won’t. At least not right now.

What time will these tix go on sale? 7am EST? I have reservation so can book tomorrow morning.

I can't buy these from Disney online? Oher companies are offering them but I'm wary. I'm on a 90 minute hold on the phone at the moment hoping for tickets

I mean when you purchase the tickets you purchase for a specific night so that prettymuch indicates that reservations aren't needed since tickets are sold on a while available basis.

The basic assumption is that you have a ticket, and you'll be using it at MK. That means it's kind of a gimme that you have a reservation at that park on that day, just after 4PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter