Mickey Wake-Up Call?

BCV2002

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey, Chicago, what do ya s
Did I read on here that you can plan it so that Mickey does the wake-up call rather than Stitch? Like Mickey's on odd numbers and Stitch is on even numbered-times?

Or am I just crazy...? :rotfl2:

Did I read on here that you can plan it so that Mickey does the wake-up call rather than Stitch? Like Mickey's on odd numbers and Stitch is on even numbered-times?

Or am I just crazy...? :rotfl2:

I don't remember reading that. But I wish it were true...I couldn't stand the Stitch wake-up call and stopped using it after the second day...ended up using my cell phone alarm to wake me up.

We stayed at the YC in April and I had a wake up call at 6 am and when I picked up the phone it was the music to the Haunted Mansion so I lay there listening to it and then Mickey came on and told me to wake up and then with out any warning that terrible Stitch came on and it made my skin crawl! :rotfl:

I like hearing Stitch guess I am the odd ball but that okay :lmao: Somehow it make my day a bit brighter :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter