Mickey Surprise

At first I thought this sounded super cute and sweet (possibly because if it were me, we'd still be up at 1am anyway) but the more I read other posts on here, the more it seems extremely weird. Great for your kids to get balloons and such, but still weird. I'd go to front desk and insist they find out who sent them, and if they still can't pinpoint any CM's who made the delivery, honestly I'd ask for a room change. Having two unidentified people come to my room at all hours of the night, who now know I have young children there... that'd creep me out.

AuroraRora said:
At first I thought this sounded super cute and sweet (possibly because if it were me, we'd still be up at 1am anyway) but the more I read other posts on here, the more it seems extremely weird. Great for your kids to get balloons and such, but still weird. I'd go to front desk and insist they find out who sent them, and if they still can't pinpoint any CM's who made the delivery, honestly I'd ask for a room change. Having two unidentified people come to my room at all hours of the night, who now know I have young children there... that'd creep me out.

I have to agree with this totally!

Well, we are back at home. *cue uncontrollable sobbing*. I didn't see the rest of these replies until just now, and the more I think about it all, the more creeped out I get. I don't know, I guess I just got caught up in the whole "This is Disney where nothing bad could ever possibly happen" magic, and didn't think about how shady the entire situation was. I really really really REALLY wish I could remember what they were saying when knocking on the door.... :confused:

I am going to be working on my trip report here shortly, and I will be sure to add this weirdness into it!

Sounds very fishy. There is no way that I would have opened the door.
I would have called security for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter