Mickey Salutes America back-stitching help

Vilelittleinterloper

Earning My Ears
Currently sewing MSA.
When it comes to back stitching the chart states that the grey lines are stitched in grey and the black lines in black, however the chart I have is black and white so cannot tell the difference.

Has anyone here stitched this before? If so, what colour back stitching did you do?
Any info will be appreciated!

My chart shows the grey lines on Mickey's gloves. They are 3 lines on each hand, in the center of the hand. Not the outline of the gloves, or the finger definition lines. This is a picture of the plush Mickey gloves, but see the 3 thick black lines, those are the lines in the image that are grey.

th

My chart shows the grey lines on Mickey's gloves. They are 3 lines on each hand, in the center of the hand. Not the outline of the gloves, or the finger definition lines. This is a picture of the plush Mickey gloves, but see the 3 thick black lines, those are the lines in the image that are grey.

th

Thank you, that helps. I can just about see these lines on my chart now they've been pointed out. Is there anymore grey back stitching or is it just the lines on the gloves?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!