Mickey/ Princess Meet and Greet Fastpass?

I dare say that, had you gotten a Space Mountain fastpass say about 10 minutes previous and suppose that fastpass said, "Another fastpass ticket will be available after 1:15 --- then your attempt to get a Meet Mickey Mouse fastpass at 11:37 will succeed and it would say that another fastpass ticket will be available after 1:15 instead of 10:40. (The 3 minute clock for Mickey applies before or after.)

Perhaps someone now at WDW can confirm or deny this. Get a fastpass for Space Mountain or another ride where the return time is quite far away, then immediately (but without running) go to get a Meet Mickey Mouse fastpass.

DH and I are planning our first Disney trip with our kids. Since we never do the characters I wasn't aware that they had FP for character meet and greets. Is this at every park or just MK? Is it only for princesses and mickey or others like Toy Story? Thanks

DH and I are planning our first Disney trip with our kids. Since we never do the characters I wasn't aware that they had FP for character meet and greets. Is this at every park or just MK? Is it only for princesses and mickey or others like Toy Story? Thanks

Just Princess and Mickey @ MK - this actually JUST started a couple months back.

This is a totally new thing for WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter