Mickey Pretzel

Flynnismine

Being at Disney = Best Day Ever
The Lunching Pad is always my go to for Mickey Pretzels, I grab one while DD is riding SM (and I'm not :rotfl2:) Now with the news that it will be closing weekdays starting Feb 1st, what's a Mickey pretzel fan to do?? After Feb 1st, where will be the closest place to Tomorrowland to get a Mickey pretzel? It's so frustrating, Disney should be adding more back not continuing to take things away, I know it's a slow season but it's a Mickey Pretzel :(

How good are the Mickey pretzels?
Honestly they don't taste any different than any other soft pretzel that you can get anywhere else. It's just a Disney traditional must do for me on every trip. The Lunching Pad was so convenient because DD could wait in line and ride SM while I grabbed a Mickey pretzel and people watched.

I disagree. I love them and I love hot pretzels. But they could taste better because I’m on vacation.:yay:

I know we also saw them at one of the carts in the hub. This was right before Covid so don't quote me that they are still there, but it doesn't hurt to check on your way to Westward Ho.

Thanks for all the input everyone, hopefully I can grab a Mickey pretzel at one of the places mentioned prior to heading into Tomorrowland. Still so bummed about The Lunching Pad closing. We'll be back again in October so hopefully more things will be returning by then.

Thanks for all the input everyone, hopefully I can grab a Mickey pretzel at one of the places mentioned prior to heading into Tomorrowland. Still so bummed about The Lunching Pad closing. We'll be back again in October so hopefully more things will be returning by then.
Where did you end up finding pretzels?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter