Mickey Mouse original Drawing ?

MickeyMickey1

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
I am new to this forum to ask your opinion on this hand drawn mickey cartoon. From my expertise I believe it to by signed by non other than Paul Murry , the famed mickey illustrator . What do you think ?

Like many Disney comic book artists, Murry started his career working at the Walt Disney Studios. He was an assistant to legendary animator Fred Moore. Fred did animation and worked on many of the animated movies we know and love Dumbo, Fantasia, Pinochio etc..... Murrey worked on "in print" animation or comics. His original work would most likely collect a handsome sum, just remember he did not animate for the movies. Considering who he was, who he worked with and who he worked for (Walt & Roy) I would seriously condider taking it to a renowed art critic and see what they think. There has to be someone in the art world that deals with things of this nature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!