• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

UHG - I have looked anc called everywher but there are none in the north east and no on eat our wal-mart, Toys R Us or Target has ever heard of them. If anyone has an extra one they are looking to sell let me know!

I have a set with all 4 sets (8 total figures) on ebay right now, along with a couple of individual figure sets. I also have the Cell Phone & the Playdate Mickey Plush with DVD listed & tonight will be listing a Clubhouse playset & counting car. I have disboards.com in all of my descriptions if you are doing a search, or you can pm me for my id if you are interested in bidding.

Thanks!

no on eat our wal-mart, Toys R Us or Target has ever heard of them

I just saw them at Target for the first time this week. I think they are doing a major toy stocking for upcoming sales! Call & be pesty!

me and my dh were out the other night at 6 different WM. We were able to snag 4 MMCH and 7 TMX ELMO. I am ebaying like crazy. Making lots of x-mas money and WD money. YEA!! :cheer2:

I cancelled my orderer from disneyshopping.com because when I called yesterday I was told they are on back order until the middle of January. That will not do for Christmas.

I have a clubhouse in one auction and figures in another. Can you believe someone offered $30 for the figures. YOu cant even by them in the store for that!

jstbcuz said:
I have a clubhouse in one auction and figures in another. Can you believe someone offered $30 for the figures. YOu cant even by them in the store for that!

So now you are SELLING the figures????

My sister got them for her girls, but that is who I bought them for, so now I have too many sets.

Think what you want, I dont have to justify it. I always have what I think are good ideas, but dont talk to anyone about it so they can be surprised as well as the girls, and then walah......they've had the same idea. That leaving one too many of the same thing.

Mommy Poppins said:
So now you are SELLING the figures????

Who cares if she is? :confused3 She bought and paid for them. She is free to do what she wants with them.

summerrluvv said:
Who cares if she is? :confused3 She bought and paid for them. She is free to do what she wants with them.

We took our discussion off the board to a private message. There was more to the situation than you are aware of.

Mommy Poppins said:
We took our discussion off the board to a private message. There was more to the situation than you are aware of.

Ahh okay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter