• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Jules123 said:
We live about 75 miles SW of Nashville in a small town. My kids are not the best shoppers and dragging them to Nashville is not much fun for me! :) I was hoping to find it online. The picture was taken at Panama City Beach. We had a great time there this summer!
Oh well I was at Toys r us this morning and they had 2 playsets. But it is in Knoxville and that is way too far from you. Hope you find one soon pixiedust:

Well let me tell you if you find them you better get them. No thinking it over. I have been to 10 WMs in the last 2 days (5 of them in 3 towns, and 5 in the KC area) and only one of them carries it. They were out of course!

grlpwrd said:
That is what concerns me, too. The description states that it "provides interactive play with animatronic technology that brings Mickey and the gang to life!" Will this be a long-lasting toy or will my child let it sit at the bottom of his toybox? lol

Sorry, I don't want to spend $40 or so on plastic. :blush:

Any reviews?
They are worth every penny ! Thats if you can find one....
The charters can be traded on thier stands and will talk to each other. Some even move. Plug in what ever character to any base and it knows what voice goes with that character!! Its GREAT :banana: COOL :cool1:

This toy is the greatest toy for toddlers I have seen come down the toy circuit in over 20 years. Not only is it adorable it looks identical to the Mickey Mouse Club House they have on t.v.. This toy will help develop fine motor skills with all the little flips and switches It will give your toddler hours of enjoyment. Keeps encouraging the child to develop their ability. One can continue the stories from the Mickey Mouse Club House show on Disney. To create their own travels to far off lands or to play in the Club house.

The main piece to this series of toys is the Mickey Mouse Club House.

This toy will fold up for you to take the club house with you. With a sturdy handle to carry it. The Mickey head on top opens up to expose a secret Clubhouse Look Out. Attached to the top is the handle that makes easy for on the go fun. Even better the back to the Club house folds up for easier travel and handling.

When the Mickey Mouse Club House is open it will expose the wonderful play area for the characters to play and spark your childs imagination. The club house comes with the Helping Hand and Toodles that can be move any place your toddler wants. As well as a little table.

On the left side of the Mickey Mouse club house is a door shaped like mickeys shoe with a door that can be opened and closed. The gang fits perfectly in and out of it. Perfect for the little ones that like to open and close things. On the right of the Mickey Mouse Club House is a cute little slide called the up slide were the children can put the gang on for sliding fun.

Inside they have placed a switch when pushed to the left a pop up kitchen will show its slef. When it is pushed to the right a little art studio( wich is a painting easel) were the gang can stand and act like they are making a great masterpiece. These items can be popped up or layed flat for more room to roam. Easy for the little hands to do this all by themself.

The pegs in the house are ment for the gang to stand on. When the gang is placed on these pegs by a push of the button they will have interactive conversations with eachother and movement. Not only that but by pushing the button it will also activate The Mouseke-doer wich really will light up and make cute little beeping sounds. To place these items on the pegs take a little hand eye coordination and the younger two year old and some children might need a little encouragement until they can do on their own.

The main toy does come with Mickey Mouse. In order to make your Clubhouse complete you need to buy the gang separately. The stands do not interchange in the house but are complete separate pieces. The stands have pegs to place the gang on and also have switches that can also be moved up and down. One has a knob and the others a type of light switch. You can place the stands around the house or take with you. They are all designed to have different interactive conversations and movement.
The sets you will need to make this the ultimate toy for you toddler are sold in groups of two and again they come with their own stand. They are as follows Mickey Mouse that has a hard hat and gloves on that are not removable and a Minnie Mouse. Mickey Mouse that has his top hat and a magic wand that are not removeable with Pluto. Donald Duck and Daisy Duck with their classic outfits on. Donald Duck that has a cowboy hat on and a rope that looks as if he is ready to laso anything. By Donalds side is Goofy in his classic outfit.

They also made a Mickey's Counting car you can use with this set are alone. The whole gang fits in this car as well. They also say different things when placed in the drivers seat. But Mickey Mouse cars voice does all the counting. To activate the toy you must push the button this is shaped in the classic Mickey Mouse ears or have one of the figures sit in the chair.

Push the car forward you hear the numbers one to twenty depending on how long your toddler will push the car. If they go backwards they can hear the numbers in reverse. This car will go to sleep mode after being in idle for about 30 seconds. To wake it up again you just push the ears on the back or make the figure you want to drive the car sit in it. It is very cute. I love it but more importantly my little one adores it.

Other inspired toys from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Show

One is called Mickey's talking cell phone. They made an excellent toy phone for play. It teaches your child simple addition, numbers, colors, and you can program it to teach your child your home phone number.

The next toy I found was Name-That-Song-Mickey. It comes with an interactive Mickey Mouse and a wireless keyboard. You can have three play modes with this stuffed Mickey. Sing along and learn to play up to 20 classic kids songs or create your very own musical composition. Mickey will sing it back to you. This toy is great fun for children of all who love Mickey and want to learn to play basic songs. Before going out and buying the big piano check this out first.

This Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Activity Tool Set is for the younger children as well as for those who like to play pretend. It makes silly sounds and plays music. It comes with a screwdriver, hammer wrench, and drill.The nuts and bolts have the shapes for the tools to fit in. They have a clog that when you spin the little handle it will turn. It comes inside its own tool box. It says on the box ment for an 18 months plus. But for the younger child the challenge might be a little frustrating.

Also available is The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Music CD. It is great fun while your child plays. Songs include Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. Mousekedoer, Mickey's Countdown, Daisy Bo Peep Has Lost Her Sheep, Clubhouse Birthday party, Mousecise, Hot Dog! and more. When buying it from e-bay make sure to ask seller if it is The Mickey Mouse Club House Music cd with the songs listed above.

Well, I found all the characters and the car tonight at a Wal-Mart in the next town. Now if I could just find a clubhouse!

hires_mickey_20club_house.jpg

Thanks Mickey2000! I have the counting car and the playset but I have to buy more of the figures. I'm having trouble finding those now. The cell phone and piano also sound cute for a 2 YO who loves Mickey. So I might have to pick up one of those too :goodvibes

Has anyone who bought theirs from walmart.com received it yet? I just checked their site and mine is suppose to be delivered on the 7th. With it being sold out everywhere I'm kind of afraid it won't actually get here ;)

carissanboys said:
Has anyone who bought theirs from walmart.com received it yet? I just checked their site and mine is suppose to be delivered on the 7th. With it being sold out everywhere I'm kind of afraid it won't actually get here ;)

I ordered DS one earlier this week (Tuesday or Wednesday?), and it arrived this afternoon. Now if I could only find the figures. We were only able to grab Mickey & Pluto from etoys.

We found 4 of the figures at walmart tonight and the sales clerk said they are unpacking boxes at 11pm. I'm heading back in a little while to look for the Clubhouse! :banana: I hope we get lucky!!

Oh boy, I am surprised I have not heard of this toy before now. My DD really enjoys this cartoon and at $40, I think I'll keep my mouth shut about it until it goes on sale. LOL

If I happen to spot these at any of my local stores, I'll be sure to post about it in case anyone is still in need of these. :thumbsup2

If anyone in the Ft. Lauderdale area is looking for the Clubhouse, the Plantation TRU had 5 or so and the Pembroke Pines TRU had 2. I was able to find 3 of the figure sets at Target and Walmart.

I found the figures at my local Walmart last night and they were not in the same isle as the clubhouse.

Found a Clubhouse today at Wal-Mart! :Pinkbounc Also bought an extra one to sell for extra Christmas money!

We were just at Disney and they are not available.
I have been buying them at Walmart(just picked up a set of figures last night). The toysrus by me seems to carry only the clubhouse and the Walmart near me carries everything but the clubhouse-go figure.
Trying to make some extra xmas/misc. $$$

I was at TRU yesterday. They used to carry the clubhouse, but now there isnt even a spot for it. However, they did have the Name that tune Mickey which they hadnt had before.

My WM didnt have any figures or clubhouses. They were out. GO FIGURE!

I was at our old Walmart in Findlay Ohio yesterday and they had 3 clubhouses, all the sets of characters, phone, car, etc. They are not with the other Disney toys or preschool toys, they were in the aisle adjacent to the bicycles???? Not sure if that would be the case at any other Walmart stores, but hopefully this might help someone else :-)

Just saw about 4 of the clubhouses in walmart and at least one set of each of the figures. Dont know anyone that needs them but maybe i should have picked them up anyway to sell them.
Renee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter