Mickey and minnie runaway railway

The CM at the front will direct you to a different line and you will board in the area where other riders disembark. This gives more space to load rather than the regular que.

How high is the step down into the car?
Has anyone used the transfer device?

I haven't ridden this ride yet, but there's a ride video from PammiePlusParks that may give you a better idea of boarding. Check out the below video at 6 min 30 seconds for boarding and approximately 8 min 30 seconds for disembarking, with more boarding discussion at around 10 minutes. Unfortunately there's no information about using the transfer device in this video.

My daughter and I ride this several times a week. The ride cars are 2 row independent cars and the last car breaks off after the exit just before boarding where wheelchair users needing extra time to board. If you need the transfer seat you will need to sit in the back row. You slide from chair to side of ride and then bump down. My daughter is paralyzed from thighs down but has great upper body strength so she doesn't use the transfer chair because she likes sitting in the front. Ride is very jerky so if you have core issues hold on to the bar.

I'm a stroke survivor, so my right arm/leg is fine, butmy left arm/leg just ain't working!! My fiancée helps. 1st time upon getting out of the "railroad" I had balance issues. It sucked, but I got out!! We're going again in 2 weeks & I'm a bit fearful, but we will get by!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter