Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returns in 2022!!!

Fair but....considering the standby waits that we have seen, and that Genie Plus likely won't be an option....that could be like 2 rides. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
I think the theory (and seems to have been proven) is that there won't be many people (well less) in the park between those hours who are not there for the party... So shorter lines.

If Jack does his usual meet with Sally and you want to do the meet then you'll want to get your wristband at 4pm and go straight to his queue. I think people managed a shorter wait later in the parties but not sure how it will go this year. I got in early and when I left the queue was already long, think about 2 hours (pre covid).
Anyone know the wait for Gaston?

Got tickets to my first Not-So Scary Halloween party - so excited!
I’ve been reading up about it and scouring the threads. I haven’t seen it asked and so I’m assuming the answer is no, but I’ll ask here anyway: is it possible to purchase ILLs for use during the pre-party early entry (4pm til official party start) time if you aren’t using a park ticket that day?
We will be taking it easy that morning and sleeping in so we can stay up late for the party, then having a late lunch in Disney Springs. We wouldn’t mind paying for an ILL or two as a bonus ride before the party starts if it’s possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter