Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party-MNSSHP Watch-updated Boo Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure there’s some kind of glitch with the emails. I imagine all Disney owned hotels will be included. We’ll be staying at Pop and I got mine yesterday. The Poly is significantly more, and I don’t see any reasonable scenario where a deluxe would be left out!
I'm glad to hear someone else from POP got it. I'm feeling a little twitchy about not receiving an email yet. My husband gave me permission to go ahead and get tickets for Boo Bash. This is monumental! He never wants to do anything extra like that!

I'm also renting DVC points (first stay at the Beach Club), similar to a member mentioning a page or two ago. Same question. I have a booked reservation (via a DVC member, but under our name) at a Disney resort, linked to our MDE account. Will that be sufficient to purchase on 8 June?

Hmmm. I'm staying at FW during October and have yet to get an email.

Sorry as I have not skimmed all pages yet, but does anyone know what the capacity will be? I know that some years, the MNSSHP capacity didn't feel much different from any other days park attendance.

I'm also renting DVC points (first stay at the Beach Club), similar to a member mentioning a page or two ago. Same question. I have a booked reservation (via a DVC member, but under our name) at a Disney resort, linked to our MDE account. Will that be sufficient to purchase on 8 June?

Unsolicited advice - there is a small discount for DVC members, but so far it sounds like DVC members have to call the DVC Member Service phone number to buy tickets at the discounted price. Only members can call DVC Member Services. So if someone tells you that you have to call DVC Member Services to order tickets because you are staying at a DVC resort, you need to push back and say that you are not a member and are not allowed to call that phone number. You could say that a friend booked the reservation for you, in case the word "rent" throws someone off. (Renting is allowed, but you could get a cast member who doesn't know that.)

I saw this for pricing:
Tickets start at $129 – $139, plus tax for August/September nights and $159 – $169, plus tax for October nights, and $199, plus tax for Halloween.

Hopefully that means we will be in the $129-$139 range. Thanks!

Thanks for the response, Best Aunt. I'll work the regular (non-DVC) channels and see what I can work out. As I said, the reservation was made in our name and is MDE-linked, so we should be a-ok.

I have ZERO interest in getting the DVC owner to call on our behalf; I wouldn't dream of asking. I just want to be able to call or check online and purchase on the 8th. The price is ridiculous, and I'm not interested in chasing a small DVC discount. I'll pay full freight, just don't want to wait until 15 June.

We received email yesterday as we are staying at FW 8/6-8/16 . We normally go to MNSSHP each year but are passing on this event due to the cost and will go to a park for a full day instead.

We are DVC members and no email yet! We have a total of 11 nights in a 2 BR plus another studio mostly in October into November. DH and I will skip it as we've been to MNNSHP in the past. Our son and DIL and friends staying with us are looking forward to Boo Bash this year! Hopefully they haven't forgotten OKW members!
I don't care about a discount, just want the tix Disney! :tink:

Unsolicited advice - there is a small discount for DVC members, but so far it sounds like DVC members have to call the DVC Member Service phone number to buy tickets at the discounted price. Only members can call DVC Member Services. So if someone tells you that you have to call DVC Member Services to order tickets because you are staying at a DVC resort, you need to push back and say that you are not a member and are not allowed to call that phone number. You could say that a friend booked the reservation for you, in case the word "rent" throws someone off. (Renting is allowed, but you could get a cast member who doesn't know that.)

So for DVC members, the line opens at 9am. we should call the member number if we want the discount (and let's face it at these prices if we can get the discount, YES PLEASE). But does the other phone number line open earlier? I'm not going on Halloween so I don't anticipate it will sell out in a couple of hours but still just kind of wondering the best way to get tix.

Also staying at the CSR GDT, in September.
Have not received the email as of today.
I had original plans for preferred room 3 night stay but when they announced the Boo party I extended an extra 2 nights and preferred room was not an option so I chose the tower standard room and an hour later I got the email. I think right now it is anyone’s guess on how the emails are going out???!!!!

I had original plans for preferred room 3 night stay but when they announced the Boo party I extended an extra 2 nights and preferred room was not an option so I chose the tower standard room and an hour later I got the email. I think right now it is anyone’s guess on how the emails are going out???!!!!

Interesting. I have reservation for GDT for 9/7-14 but have not received any email regarding Boo Bash. Are these emails coming from Disney Destinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter