Michael Jackson Tribute Thread (MJ Lovers Only no Haters PLEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson Children Set For TLC Special, Hidden Lives

Michael Jackson's children Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael will be chronicled in a forthcoming TLC series, dubbed 'Hidden Lives,' just days before the anniversary of their father's death.

Airing Sunday, June 20, in honor of Father's Day, TLC says "Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives,' will gives viewers an intimate look at the family life of Jackson and his three children.

"Through all-new candid interviews with family and friends, we see a portrait of surprisingly grounded household. From reading lessons integrated into meals, play dates with neighbors and child-proofing the home, it is extraordinary to see how much of a hands-on, caring father Jackson really was," reports TLC. "It has been a year this month since the legendary icon passed away, but the special shows that through his three children, his legacy as a superstar and father will continue on."

'Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives' airs this Sunday, June 20 at 9pm on TLC.

Good Daddy, always.:hug:

m19167_220867216036_575536036_29607.jpg

Michael Jackson Children Set For TLC Special, Hidden Lives

Michael Jackson's children Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael will be chronicled in a forthcoming TLC series, dubbed 'Hidden Lives,' just days before the anniversary of their father's death.

Airing Sunday, June 20, in honor of Father's Day, TLC says "Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives,' will gives viewers an intimate look at the family life of Jackson and his three children.

"Through all-new candid interviews with family and friends, we see a portrait of surprisingly grounded household. From reading lessons integrated into meals, play dates with neighbors and child-proofing the home, it is extraordinary to see how much of a hands-on, caring father Jackson really was," reports TLC. "It has been a year this month since the legendary icon passed away, but the special shows that through his three children, his legacy as a superstar and father will continue on."

'Michael Jackson's Kids: Hidden Lives' airs this Sunday, June 20 at 9pm on TLC.

Good Daddy, always.:hug:

I can't wait to watch this tomorrow. I will definitely have some tissues handy, that's for sure.

I can't wait to watch this tomorrow. I will definitely have some tissues handy, that's for sure.

Agreed! :sad1:
When any kid loses a daddy, it just breaks your heart.
My brohter died when he had three kids aged 6, 9 and 13.
So hard. For everyone, but the kdis carry a special kind of pain.
And add all the media and hate to it for these three... :sad1::sad1:

Agreed! :sad1:
When any kid loses a daddy, it just breaks your heart.
My brohter died when he had three kids aged 6, 9 and 13.
So hard. For everyone, but the kdis carry a special kind of pain.
And add all the media and hate to it for these three... :sad1::sad1:

I know, the poor babies :sad1: I cant even begin to imagine what it's been like for them. It's obvious they loved their daddy so, so much. :(

Katherine Jackson: Michael's Kids Have No Friends
Originally posted Jun 20th 2010 6:46 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson says Michael Jackson's kids are isolated and miss their father desperately ... this according to her first interview since MJ's death.

Katherine tells the Daily Mirror, "They don't have any friends. They don't go to school, they have private lessons at home -- but that will change in September, when they are due to enroll at private college."

According to the interview, the kids spend hours listening to their dad's music.

She says Paris has turned her bedroom into a shrine to her "Daddy" and that Prince and Blanket talk often about trying to make him proud.

Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Michael's mom goes on to say Paris is the most musically-inclined of the three and that Prince wants to produce movies.

This new interview comes days before the anniversary of Michael's death ... and in conjunction with a new book Katherine is selling (pictured above) containing pictures and Katherine's memories of Michael.

She says, "Michael was so misunderstood ... I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me -- a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson -- a loving person."

Katherine Jackson: Michael's Kids Have No Friends
Originally posted Jun 20th 2010 6:46 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson says Michael Jackson's kids are isolated and miss their father desperately ... this according to her first interview since MJ's death.

Katherine tells the Daily Mirror, "They don't have any friends. They don't go to school, they have private lessons at home -- but that will change in September, when they are due to enroll at private college."

According to the interview, the kids spend hours listening to their dad's music.

She says Paris has turned her bedroom into a shrine to her "Daddy" and that Prince and Blanket talk often about trying to make him proud.

Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Michael's mom goes on to say Paris is the most musically-inclined of the three and that Prince wants to produce movies.

This new interview comes days before the anniversary of Michael's death ... and in conjunction with a new book Katherine is selling (pictured above) containing pictures and Katherine's memories of Michael.

She says, "Michael was so misunderstood ... I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me -- a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson -- a loving person."

Katherine needs help with the kids.
When you homeschool you have to make the effort to engage with other kids. You have to arrange things, get involved with things, go places. You cant just stay home and hope kids just magically show up.
Also, flowers and ballerinas? The girl is 12 years old. I dont think that would fly! My dd is 11 and she has MJ posters. She hasnt had ballerinas since she was 3. I think Katherine just doesnt "get it"... She needs to have help so those kids can experience life. If she thinks school is the answer, then its worth a try I suppose. But MJ didnt want them in school for several reasons. They are smart, well mannered kids. SOMETHING made them that way.

Katherine needs help with the kids.
When you homeschool you have to make the effort to engage with other kids. You have to arrange things, get involved with things, go places. You cant just stay home and hope kids just magically show up.
Also, flowers and ballerinas? The girl is 12 years old. I dont think that would fly! My dd is 11 and she has MJ posters. She hasnt had ballerinas since she was 3. I think Katherine just doesnt "get it"... She needs to have help so those kids can experience life. If she thinks school is the answer, then its worth a try I suppose. But MJ didnt want them in school for several reasons. They are smart, well mannered kids. SOMETHING made them that way.

ITA... but honestly i really would not like them to school.. kids are harsh! I went thru so much BS in high school just for being a MJ fan! Now imagine being MJ's kids?? :(

ITA... but honestly i really would not like them to school.. kids are harsh! I went thru so much BS in high school just for being a MJ fan! Now imagine being MJ's kids?? :(

Oh I agree.
He knew what he was doing by homeschooling them.

Michael Jackson Anniversary Plans -- Denied!
Originally posted Jun 22nd 2010 12:23 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson fans making extravagant plans for the anniversary of his death need a Plan B -- because Forest Lawn Cemetery and cops are putting the kibosh on most of the celebration.

A rep for Forest Lawn -- where MJ is buried -- tells TMZ fans will be allowed into the park on June 25, but not into the mausoleum itself. And the news ain't so good for these special requests:
- Releasing doves (DENIED)
- Releasing balloons (DENIED)
- Performing Jackson songs and dance routines (DENIED)

Sgt. Tom Lorenz says the Glendale PD has its own no-no list: no camping out the night before, no parking around Forest Lawn 24 hours prior, and no street vendor sales of anything ... including MJ merchandise.

The Forest Lawn rep says fans who behave will be allowed to pay their respects.

Hi guys... lifelong MJ fan here. I'm thinking we all shouldn't put much stock in these TMZ stories. I guarantee you most are fake or extremely exaggerated. I know MJ hated agencies like this.

Hi guys... lifelong MJ fan here. I'm thinking we all shouldn't put much stock in these TMZ stories. I guarantee you most are fake or extremely exaggerated. I know MJ hated agencies like this.

::yes:: Agree, most of it is BS.
Even the bigger named publications! I wrote a nasty gram to Vanity Fair just yesterday. You'd think they'd try to be reputable, dont you? :sad2:

That would deffo be the WORST part of being famous. All the lies and hate.

Thats a fact! They exaggerate most of it... trust me there are MJ stuff on tmz i do not share with you guys they make me sick.

::yes:: Agree, most of it is BS.
Even the bigger named publications! I wrote a nasty gram to Vanity Fair just yesterday. You'd think they'd try to be reputable, dont you? :sad2:

That would deffo be the WORST part of being famous. All the lies and hate.

OMG for reals? What was it about?

Hey guys!

Wow, so much has happened in such a short time it's incredible that I can catch my breath!
To start off, I missed all of you!
I just started working at my new job the week after we got back from Florida, and I am in training now. At times it gets really overwhelming because I don't have a lot of call center experience (I am working at an answering service) and some of the stuff is pretty complicated. I've just been so busy, but I am glad that I am not in school as I am trying to learn this because I get easily stressed out.

Secondly: X and G's Mom - I was just there about less than 3 weeks ago in that same spot it was magical.

Thirdly: I am disappointed in my memory because I won't be able to do a trip report thouroughly so I will just have to post pictures.

Fourthly: I am going to post pictures of the hands and feet as well, we are just having trouble with the camera :/

Fifthly: I have decided that I am going to get my MJ tattoo on the day of his birth, because for me that was the day that I will always celebrate because that was the day he was born. I think that I want to dedicate the tattoo to his life, so it makes more sense to me to get it then.

And lastly: I have no idea what I am going to for the one year. I am off of work so I have the whole day to sit around and be weepy. I wanted to do something special, and I wanted to watch This Is It because I haven't watched it since it came out but my family is going to be home and I don't need to see them cry. I wish I could have plans, but I wouldn't know what to do.

Fifthly: I have decided that I am going to get my MJ tattoo on the day of his birth, because for me that was the day that I will always celebrate because that was the day he was born. I think that I want to dedicate the tattoo to his life, so it makes more sense to me to get it then.

:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter