bump

'72, '76, '85 offsite
Thanksgiving 1999 Contemporary
Labor Day 2000 All Star Sports
Sept. 2000 MOWC
Halloween 2000 Premier Homes
August 2001 Premier Homes
Thanksgiving 2001 Hard Rock & Holiday Inn Family Suites

Keeping that trigger depressed at all times is a big tip. I believe you do get better point values for the aliens in the 2nd story windows also. They're only there briefly though.
Fire at any alien, no matter how much they beg!!
J

Here is another great tip that I've discovered last week. They tell you to not hit the red button, right? ignore that! When you enter the large alien, hit the red button. You will get a 100,000 point bonus! I got my highest score using that tip!

Also, if you hit an ailen once, you can hit them again and get more points.

minnie5sm.jpg

quentindisney.gif

"Why is it fun to hugged by Minnie?"*

*Wanna know why?<A HREF="http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=55009194&m=493099902" TARGET=_blank> click here for my story!
</A>
See my wonderful pictures of WDW!

On a travel channel special, Behind Universal Orlando, they talked to one of the researchers on MIB. He said you have a better chance of hitting things that are farther away because the infared beam comes out of the gun as a cone. Don't know if it works, though.

CBR-May 93
DL-June 96
PBH-June 00
BC/HRH-July 01
sig.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter