MH waitlist success!!

LIFERBABE

DVC MEMBER @ BCV BWV OKW SSR BLT AKV
I know many are waitlisted for MH week (even if they won't be attending MH)

Yesterday I received a call that my waitlisted dates at SSR were available. I had booked 2 nights at OKW and 3 at SSR just to cover myself, but I really did not want to move, so now I have all 5 at SSR!

I will be cancelling my 5 nights at VWL today (all that was available to cover myself in case no waitlist and not wanting to move to stay at SSR) May 23- 28 so if anyone is still waiting you may get a call.:)

From my experience, I would definitely book early to avoid the WL but it does work. I did make multiple ressies to cover my scenario, without having to borrow points so that was a plus, but I know this will not always be the case.
Im 40 days out, so without a firm ressie, it's difficult to purchase decent airfare.

Hi,

Congrats & Have fun!!!

Allison an associate

LIFERBABE, I think you got the SSR room that I cancelled yesterday!!! Great!!! I am so glad it went to someone who is going to the homecoming!!!!!!!! Should have cancelled much earlier.

Have a great time!!!!!!!!

Congrats! See you at High Rocks Springs! (or whatever that SSR pool is called . . . ) ;-)

anyone else planning on cancelling for that week??? We're waitlisted for a studio at ANY resort. Still hoping a d wishing.....

Originally posted by jweiss
anyone else planning on cancelling for that week??? We're waitlisted for a studio at ANY resort. Still hoping a d wishing.....

We are wait listed for a 1 bedroom also at ANY resort. If it comes through, our studio at VWL will open up.

We can hope.....:D

LIFERBABE, I think you got the SSR room that I cancelled yesterday!!! Great!!! I am so glad it went to someone who is going to the homecoming!!!!!!!! Should have cancelled much earlier.

Thank you Lat!! I thought the same thing when I saw your other post. LOL Im excited that it worked out too!

I cancelled my VWL 5/23-28th studio ressie this morning, so hopefully another disser will get their wish!

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter