Menu Updated at Epcot's Chefs De France Restaurant

Looks pretty similar; seems like a few changes to the fish dishes (did they have trout on the old menu?) and they revised some of the preparations. They held the line on food prices, too. But wine markups are pretty insane: almost $500 for Dom Perignon (about $155 at my local wine shop); a $67 bottle of Champagne is nearly $200; $52.99 for a $15 bottle of Pinot Blanc.That seems excessive, even by WDW standards.

The Alsace tart is a bacony delight!! That and a salad is a great lunch for just over $20.

YEA, was last there in 2009 and LOVED it!

Lunch this August, is the Ratatouille Rat still there?

Does the 3 course meal include a drink? Otherwise, vegetarians would be paying $39.99 to order the Prix fixe option vs $37.73 for ordering the same items separately.

Looks pretty similar; seems like a few changes to the fish dishes (did they have trout on the old menu?) and they revised some of the preparations. They held the line on food prices, too. But wine markups are pretty insane: almost $500 for Dom Perignon (about $155 at my local wine shop); a $67 bottle of Champagne is nearly $200; $52.99 for a $15 bottle of Pinot Blanc.That seems excessive, even by WDW standards.

The Alsace tart is a bacony delight!! That and a salad is a great lunch for just over $20.

Yea, very few changes compared to the previous menu. And no, there was no trout before.

YEA, was last there in 2009 and LOVED it!

Lunch this August, is the Ratatouille Rat still there?

Hasn't been at WDW in a few years. I think another poster said he'd been moved to Disney Paris where rats are better appreciated.....

Hopefully this helps. One of the worst dining experiences I have had.

I ate there last September and loved my experience. Service was friendly and attentive without being obtrusive. The food was very good to excellent and with all the large windows it's a very bright dining room and a great place to people watch. It's definitely on my return list.

Does the 3 course meal include a drink? Otherwise, vegetarians would be paying $39.99 to order the Prix fixe option vs $37.73 for ordering the same items separately.
The drink was not included when we had the old lunch version a few years ago. That was when they had a separate lunch and dinner menu. I really enjoyed the old lunch .

The drink was not included when we had the old lunch version a few years ago. That was when they had a separate lunch and dinner menu. I really enjoyed the old lunch .

Thanks. I know it's not a huge price difference, but it's something I've noticed a lot lately where bundled prices are sometimes more than a la carte and it just bugs me a little.

Thanks. I know it's not a huge price difference, but it's something I've noticed a lot lately where bundled prices are sometimes more than a la carte and it just bugs me a little.
I think they go for an average price. Plus with the Pre fixe if you have the regular DDP (not Deluxe) you get the appetizer which you would have to pay for OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter