Memory Maker & Transportation ?

chrissyc72

Mouseketeer
We are just going to Magic Kingdom for the MNSSHP in September on my 50th birthday and I want to be able to get the memory maker for that day. How does is work if we don’t have a magic band???

Also, are we able to get an Uber to say Polynesian or contemporary to have a late lunch before the party and then use the Disney transportation to get over to magic kingdom whether it be by boat, monorail or walking from contemporary? We are not staying at a Disney resort.

We are just going to Magic Kingdom for the MNSSHP in September on my 50th birthday and I want to be able to get the memory maker for that day. How does is work if we don’t have a magic band???

Also, are we able to get an Uber to say Polynesian or contemporary to have a late lunch before the party and then use the Disney transportation to get over to magic kingdom whether it be by boat, monorail or walking from contemporary? We are not staying at a Disney resort.
You can get an Uber to either Resort only if you have a Table Service reservation.. Otherwise, ubers go to TTC and from there you can hop on the monorail to the resort.

Memory Maker question; I believe you can get a card with a number on it or something that the photographer can scan before they take your picture. It's free from the photographer. I used to take a picture of the number in case I lost it (pre magic band days). If you do lose it, just ask for another card. This numbers on each card you have are what you need to download the pictures when you get home.

There is a way to enable the bluetooth on your phone to work with the MDE app for on ride photos. I dont know how off hand. I'm sure someone else does or someone at guest services at the park or in the resort you stop by for lunch can assist.

There is a way to enable the bluetooth on your phone to work with the MDE app for on ride photos. I dont know how off hand. I'm sure someone else does or someone at guest services at the park or in the resort you stop by for lunch can assist.
I think what you are talking about is the Disney MagicMoible Pass. IDK how it works with Apple but with Android it adds a card to your Google Wallet that is used at touch points. If you have a smartwatch that is capable of using Google Wallet that can be used as well.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/mobile-apps

In the app (android) you click on the menu button, 3 bar stack - bottom right. Disney Magic Mobile is the third option from the top in the right column. On the next screen, you will see your tickets and passes and the ability to 'Add to Device'.

Lyft will take you to the door at the Poly…did it earlier this week.
I had no reservation at the Poly and wasn’t staying as a guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter