Memolink --- I almost passed out...

gdulaney

<font color=deeppink>Another Konk Kooler please...
When I got home from work and got the mail, I pulled out the assorted bills and then I realized that I was holding an envelope from Memolink!! Inside....a $25 Wal-Mart gift card!! I am so excited!!!

Ginny

ps---for those who may be wondering...it was ordered November 2003.

Hmm, still waiting since 5/03. Webcertificate, though. We will see.

Thanks for posting! I like to hear it when people get what they have been waiting on.

Lori

Still waiting on JCP gift cert since 9/15/03. Maybe there is hope yet. I guess I should check again to see if it has been shipped.

I'm still waiting since July 2003. They now owe me a total of four $10.00 gift certificates. Did you buy something from them or just do the free points?

Sounds promising. I cashed out for a $15 Walmart Card 1/29/03. They "have" 4 weeks to deliver, but I won't hold my breath after reading posts about Memolink's service on this board.

I had several $25 cash-outs...so maybe they are trying to keep me using MemoGold??? Who knows. I'm just excited to see a payout! I'll let everybody know if I get anything else.

Ginny
:)

Wow!~ That is very fast for Memolink! Congratulations!! I don't think I have ever got mine from Memolink that quick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter