Members Network Meetings

Basser

WDW would make a great retirement community.
I've seen Members network Meetings mentioned, what are they and should I take the time to go to one ?

The network meetings are offered at each DVC resort (although I'm not sure about VWL yet). They are hosted by the sales staff and provide a nice overview of the entire program- with emphasis on the exchange features and opportunities.

The meetings include a continental breakfast and a brisk presentation- flavored with door prizes and little surprise gifts to those who participate in the discussions. They last about an hour. (They are NOT a sales pitch, but there are CM's there able to assist you with an add-on- if needed!!)

At OKW- Tuesday at 8AM, at BWV-Thrusday at 8AM- both at Community Hall. At VB and HH they are held in a GV (I don't recall the day or time right now!). Enjoy!

Thak you for the help. I'll definately attend one while at OKW this month.
:cool: :D ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter