• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Member Services

cmrules

Mouseketeer
Can we use member services to make priority seatings? If not is there an 800 number to call. I remember once upon a time reading that there was, but I have no idea where.

Thanks for your help

Yes, you can. Just call the same number you call for room reservations. :)

MS wil make PS arrangements for you if you so request. Not a good idea to use MS if you want something hard to get - like V & A or CRT breakfast.

I use the 800 number for WDW Travel to make PS. Try 877-939-3732 (this only works in the US) or 1-800-828-0228 and press 3 once the message starts. You might have to listen to most of the recorded message before it lets you press 3, though.

Best wishes -

And there are now too free numbers you can use for Disney dining directly so I'd not use MS unless you want to ask them to help you get something that's not otherwise available or you're on the phone with them anyway. Now back when they would do it by email that was another matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter