Member magic Typhoon Lagoon 2019

Just wanted to say that our party of 4 attended this event. I was so crowded !!! lines for food were long, lockers were almost gone, and even though it was "free" (not to mention DVC purchase costs, dues etc) I would not attend again. The best part about the whole thing was the DJ - he was good and funny.

It’s funny how everyone’s experiences vary. DH and I attended. We arrived at 4:40 and let right in. We were told we could get food at 5. We got food at about 5:15 and there was no line. We did the lazy river next and it was not crowded. Then we did crush n gusher 4 times with little to no wait. We got some ice cream bars then hit the wave pool. There were a lot of people in the wave pool but not more than any other day. I had plenty of personal space. We did the lazy river again and got more ice cream. We stayed till 9 and we thought it was a wonderful event. We didn’t run into any of the crowds that everyone is talking about. I guess the key was eating early. We loved the event and would do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter