~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

Well, you made something new I can't resist! :worship: Can I get the Duffy outfit coupon for my girls, Ann and Kate? :hug:

Thanks,
Krista

Hi Mel!:wave2:

After your warm welcome I popped over to check out your thread. All I can say is.....:worship: Your work is amazing and I really love the bag topper idea. Those would be great for FE gifts on our cruise next year!

Thanks again for the welcome!:hug:

Mel
Can I pls request a bag topper non disney themed for Nate and one for Ryan.
We are spending time at the beach. So anything beach, surf boards, sand castles...

also a donald duck firefighter mickey head or whatever u think. To say the Braviest Dad I know. Happy Fathers Day Love Nathan.

If you dont have anything like that it is ok or if you dont have time to make it just let me know. Thanks

Hi Traci
Sorry hon
today is Sean's Birthday(oldest son) and I have a bunch of people coming over for his Party also tomorrow the
Bababear" is celebrating her Birthday ,,just a busy time.

Hugs Mel

P.S. I know Marion makes some great Donald Duck fireman stuff.

Well Happy Birthday day wishes to you. I am not needing these for about 2 weeks...so they r not needing to be done today

Thanks Hon
I will see about making a bag topper but the other request is probably best requested from someone else who does alot of Mickey Heads.
Take care
Hugs Mel

Mel - Thank you so much they turned out FABULOUS!!! One thing I forgot to ask is to have the Disney World changed to Disneyland on the postcard - I totally missed it - Can you change it? Sorry!

gail9.jpg

I have uploaded your requests to my photobucket
see DIS requests
Hugs Mel

Mel - Thank you so much they are all AWESOME you do amazing work - I did not see the one for the mickey ice cream bar - can I get one for that?? Thank you again for all your wonderful work!

Mel - Thank you so much they are all AWESOME you do amazing work - I did not see the one for the mickey ice cream bar - can I get one for that?? Thank you again for all your wonderful work!

Hi Hon
Your requests are uploaded to my photobucket,,I had to make a new one as I just can't erase words off of the DISign.
Have a great trip!
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
can you remind me of her name.
Hugs Mel

Here is one I DISigned for her

Thank you so much Mel! Her name is Angelina (although, I often call her Angie). You do awesome work! I've already did the personalization with Angelina's name.

Thanks again! Karen

Hello. I was looking at your photobucket and was wondering if you could make me an activity book cover. I love the princess one you have. Could you make it for my daughter- Gracie, please? Thank you

Mel,

I'm new at DISbords, and I made some requests to other DISigners already but I'm going crazy with your coupons and bag toppers. If I really do everything that I'm planing, I'll probably need an extra suit case just for the fun stuff....
I really want some bag toppers and can be princess, toy story, tinker, cars, etc... and dont need to be personalized, but I could not find on your album on photobucket...

Next Tuesday Iwill have a histerectomy and I'll be at home for 8 weeks. I guess DISbords came just on the right time. It's distracting me from the real world and giving me some peace and FUN!!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you so much and your work is amazing!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!
Hugs:hug:,
Vanessa:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter