Meeting Characters - photos

Oooh, I am loving all these photos! Ms Shuttergirl, do share your tips on how you took your photos. The colours are so vibrant!

And the children loved Stitch on the cruise as well. My daughter thought he was hilarious because he kept trying to "lick" her.

Shushh, it's not how I took the photos but more how I altered them in Photoshop afterwards. And if I told you how I did that "I'd have to kill ya" :rotfl2:. Trade secrets and all that.

This guy is truly insane!

stunnedhatter.jpg

Love me some Roz, she rocks
IMG_6585.jpg

Gotta luv the genie, he is so funny
IMG_7070.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

IMG_6677.jpg

IMG_7203.jpg

IMG_6241.jpg

IMG_6991.jpg

Look at my little Minnie dancing in the background, sweetie that she is
IMG_7183.jpg

IMG_6638.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6602.jpg

Okay I'll stop sharing now. I may have become a "photo sharing fool" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Love the Mad Hatter shots Queenie, he looks awesome

Oh my goodness all of these photos are awesome. Shuttergirl I love the one of your DD dancing in the parade, sooooo fun. My girls got pulled into every single parade we watched :lmao: and I love my pics of them in the parades too.

I understand the reasoning behind having to have a mask on fairy godmother but I still think it looks freaky.

Anyways, I will see if I can figure out how to add pics and will put up some of my own.

xxx

P.S. I know this has nothing to do with anything really but Shuttergirl, you kids really do look like you, especially your son :thumbsup2

I love your shots from Aladdin!!!
How did you get such great photos without a flash!
Aladdin is the BEST in park show anywhere. The Genie is a genius. They were planning on ripping it out and replacing it with the travesty known as Toy Story the Musical but they have decided to keep it 'due to popular demand' :woohoo:

This is one of my favourite shots.
This was a lady on a MISSION!!!
P2093566.JPG

P2093571.JPG

BOOO
Boo.jpg

This was Tokyo
This stage show had nearly every character
They even had multiple experiments I have NEVER seen in a park before (Stitch's Ohana)
P2180631.jpg

P2180593.jpg

More Tokyo - The most amazing costumes are made for the fab 5 here!
P2190901.jpg

P2190863.jpg

P2190910.JPG

DSC00038JPG.jpg

I love your shots from Aladdin!!!
How did you get such great photos without a flash!
Aladdin is the BEST in park show anywhere. The Genie is a genius. They were planning on ripping it out and replacing it with the travesty known as Toy Story the Musical but they have decided to keep it 'due to popular demand' :woohoo:

This is one of my favourite shots.

Great photos!

I have to agree about Aladdin, it is a fantastic show! And that Genie, he is an absolute classic! The Tiger Woods drama was all the rage when we were there in December and he mentioned Tiger in the show, it was hilerious!

Queenie I love the Tokyo show images. Gorgeous. The costumes are totally beautiful.

Aladdin Photos - I just used my zoom lens, bumped up my ISO for some shutter speed and shot wide open and prayed for not too much camera shake :lmao:. I thought the Genie was hilarious too. We were there just after the Kayne West Taylor Swift stuff and he absolutely cracked me up. I love how he includes recent events into the show.

Here's some more for you and for aussietravellers....

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7102-1.jpg

IMG_7109.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

IMG_7074.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

Queenie I love the Tokyo show images. Gorgeous. The costumes are totally beautiful.

Aladdin Photos - I just used my zoom lens, bumped up my ISO for some shutter speed and shot wide open and prayed for not too much camera shake :lmao:. I thought the Genie was hilarious too. We were there just after the Kayne West Taylor Swift stuff and he absolutely cracked me up. I love how he includes recent events into the show.

Here's some more for you and for aussietravellers....

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7030.jpg

IMG_7102-1.jpg

IMG_7109.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

IMG_7074.jpg

IMG_7009.jpg

What great photos!!!!

And they are the same actors (CM's) that we had in our show. I thought they would have a few different CM's who do it, but the show wasn't on every day when we were there so maybe they don't need too many.

But I loved seeing those photos Ms.Shuttergirl! Thank you for posting.

Oh and I meant to say "what is up with the face of the fairy godmother". That is a tiny bit weird LOL. I would've prefered a proper "older" face. hahahaha

I think I would have peed myself if I'd come face to face with her, that is seriously creepy! :rotfl:

Loving all the photos!

At Storytellers one morning at breakfast. We were the only people in the restaurant and the characters were at the door looking for people, it was so funny.
DSC01411.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

Baloo picking up a tray to clear some tables at Goofy's Kitchen
DSC01505.jpg

Dale terrorising my son at Goofy's Kitchen
DSC01865.jpg

Just about to snap a photo with Pluto and somebody put their big blue furry paw in front of the camera :lmao:
DSC01748.jpg

At Minnies breakfast at the Plaza, there were only about three tables in the restaurant so the characters were all hanging out beside our table fighting and dancing and clowning around, it was very entertaining!
DSC01653.jpg

DSC01654.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

Hahahahaha, love the photos aussietravellers. Look at cute Baloo, love him. And how were you so lucky to be at these breakfasts with hardly anyone there? Amazing. Look at all of the characters you had to yourselves at Minnie's.

The bear looking out the window for more guests crack me up :lmao:

What great photos!!!!

And they are the same actors (CM's) that we had in our show. I thought they would have a few different CM's who do it, but the show wasn't on every day when we were there so maybe they don't need too many.

But I loved seeing those photos Ms.Shuttergirl! Thank you for posting.

Like most theatrical productions there is always an understudy.
As there are multiple shows more frequently there are multiple CMs.
From my multiple visits I have gathered there is one main genie who does most shows. His role is a true character role that requires great skill in delivery. I believe I have seen the same one every time.

There are definitely multiple Jasmine's, Aladdin's and Jafar's.
In your photos Ms Shuttergirl are of my preferred Aladdin and my less preferred Jasmine.
There is one Aladdin who I found very unconvincing. Ultimately the Genie makes the show but I found he detracted from the show.

Back to the photos...love them all. :thumbsup2

Aside - on the topic of the same cast.
The Cast I saw in Finding Nemo the Musical in December 07 was the same as in December 09.
Especially significant was Crush and Dory.
The voice of the guy doing Crush :worship: He is AMAZING!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter