• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Meet Mickey and Minnie at Townsquare in May question

2tulips

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Mickey and Minnie will be wearing the 50th outfits in May? I would love to get a pic with them wearing these outfits but didn’t know if they’d still be wearing them since the 50th celebration will be done by then.

Thanks if anyone has any insight!

Does anyone know if Mickey and Minnie will be wearing the 50th outfits in May? I would love to get a pic with them wearing these outfits but didn’t know if they’d still be wearing them since the 50th celebration will be done by then.

Thanks if anyone has any insight!
I don’t believe this is known at this time. The 50th Anniversary celebration officially ends March 31st. I don’t think we’ll really know until then.

I don’t believe this is known at this time. The 50th Anniversary celebration officially ends March 31st. I don’t think we’ll really know until then.
Okay thanks…that’s what I figured but didn’t know if something was announced that I might have missed. We haven’t been since 2019 so I’d love to get a pic with them in these outfits. 🥰

For starters Minnie hasn’t been in Town Square at all since October. But I’d de shocked if the are in these costumes after March. I would expect them to switch to their 100th anniversary costumes.

For starters Minnie hasn’t been in Town Square at all since October. But I’d de shocked if the are in these costumes after March. I would expect them to switch to their 100th anniversary costumes.
I didn’t know about Minnie since we haven’t been there since 2019. Thanks for your info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter