Meal voucher for moonlight magic

Is there an easy way to post a picture that I’m just not seeing ? I clicked on upload a file and selected the picture but just get error, file to large.

I wonder if the restaurants listed are open during MM, or if the vouchers have to be used prior to the official park close at 9:00?

I wonder if the restaurants listed are open during MM, or if the vouchers have to be used prior to the official park close at 9:00?

I so wish I could post a picture of the voucher, it says that Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons will remain open to use voucher until 12:30pm. Yorkshire Fish, Liberty Inn and Noway Bakery will close at 9:00pm.

I so wish I could post a picture of the voucher, it says that Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons will remain open to use voucher until 12:30pm. Yorkshire Fish, Liberty Inn and Noway Bakery will close at 9:00pm.

12:30 pm? That’s lunch time.

I got confirmation from MS tonight about locations available. I was told:
Electric Umbrella 6-12:30 am
Sunshine Seasons 6-12:30 am
Yorkshire Company 6-9 pm
Liberty Inn 6-9 pm
Norway Bakery 6-9 pm

I attended the MM at AK in 2016, and the only food was snacks. I thought that was great! Went to the Epcot party last year where they had the hot dogs, etc, and the hot dogs were kind of gross if you left them in the foil bag. The bun got soggy and disgusting. This voucher system sounds great! Hoping I get into the HS one in September...

I'd far rather be able to order any one meal from those restaurants than to be able to get unlimited hotdogs.

I think this is a great improvement. I didn't attend the previous events, my first will be (if I can get the reservation) in September at the HS. I really like the option of getting dinner out of the way before the event starts and focus on attraction and entertainment during the event. Hopefully this will get good feedback and will be replicated for future events.

I wonder if there will be an issues with 15,000 people using vouchers at only a couple of restaurants?

:earsboy: Bill

I wonder if there will be an issues with 15,000 people using vouchers at only a couple of restaurants?

:earsboy: Bill

I wouldn’t think so, the restaurants are already used to high traffic at dinner time. Plus I never even got an email, so unless your here or see it on Facebook, I would bet tons of people show up at the party start time and are clueless to the voucher. Which will cause those people to eat later, I’ll be done already lol.

I wouldn’t think so, the restaurants are already used to high traffic at dinner time. Plus I never even got an email, so unless your here or see it on Facebook, I would bet tons of people show up at the party start time and are clueless to the voucher. Which will cause those people to eat later, I’ll be done already lol.
So how exactly do you get the voucher?

I can see why they are now putting some limitations on the food. At the AK event there was such a mob of people getting food that we simply kept walking. It was free hot dogs and nuggets so nothing special, but when you say free food people go mad. That is awful if previous accounts are correct stating people were loading up on the free food. If that is the case then no wonder the lines were crazy at AK. I did have to partake in the mickey ice cream and if it was up to my kids we would have gone in for a second round. i think the vouchers are a great idea so that there isn't abuse of the food offered. I also sounds like you will get more options to choose from at the various locations, which will certainly be better than the precious food offerings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter