Meal Voucher at Cinderella's Royal Table

ILuvWDWorld

Mouseketeer
Isn't the character breakfast at CRT pre-plated? The voucher says good for one juice, main dish, & bakery item. The voucher will cover either the healthy meal or the other meal, though, right? Thanks for the info.

The breakfast voucher states it's good for all the items you mention, OR a breakfast buffet. Since CRT is preplated, I consider it closer to a buffet, in other words, it's all covered, and it's all you can eat. You choose either the healthy choice or the yummy one (ha) They bring you a pastry basket with a couple biscotti, croissants, mini muffins, and cinnamon rolls. Then they brought you a fresh fruit cup each, along with your juice and coffee, then the preplated breakfast which was great, especially the cheesy potatoes and the french toast. When you want more, they will bring you exactly what you want more of, such as eggs and bacon only. It was wonderful and very relaxed. We didn't feel rushed at all, we had a 8:10 seating on a Monday. Enjoy!

i took my sister there in may using the breakfast vouchers, we got a drink, coffee cake/danishes either a traditional breakfast (which we got) or a healthy breakfast. the traditional we got scrambled eggs, sausage, potatos , it was pre plated but we also were asked if we need more of anything we just ate.....

well worth the price of the voucher. :flower1:

Can you use the VKL lunch volchers here as well. Read some were they allow u to choose the large prime rib instead of the small one on the menu.

Thanks for all your help! I'm so excited about our upcoming trip to Disney with my parents, my brothers and sister, our spouses, and ALL of our children. How much fun is that gonna be! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter