ME Yellow Luggage Tags - How do they go on?

2mickeys1minnie

<font color=red>we've turned into that same crazy
We are leaving in 2 days :cool1: and this is the first time we are using DME. The yellow luggage tags look simple enough - just peel and wrap around the luggage handle? The directions are confusing because they say peel this part only on the back and it's just a small portion of the tag - that can't be right. Can someone please help?!

2mickeys1minnie said:
We are leaving in 2 days :cool1: and this is the first time we are using DME. The yellow luggage tags look simple enough - just peel and wrap around the luggage handle? The directions are confusing because they say peel this part only on the back and it's just a small portion of the tag - that can't be right. Can someone please help?!
Make sure you only peel off the small portion of the tag! That way the tag will be secured yet loose to move around the handle of your luggage! I was just warned about this from someone who just returned.;) Have a magical adventure!!!!!

Put them on just like the luggage tags from the airline go on. I think the little part you peel may be the only sticky part...I forget. But they should be long and around the handle just like airline tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter