MDE question

Disney102015

Mouseketeer
We are making a trip with our family spread out in 2 rooms. I booked one reservation and my sister in law booked the other. Everyone in both rooms shows up in my friends and family. But, I can only make and see FPs for everyone in my room and for my sister in law - not for the other 2 people in her room. Any ideas how to fix this?

We are making a trip with our family spread out in 2 rooms. I booked one reservation and my sister in law booked the other. Everyone in both rooms shows up in my friends and family. But, I can only make and see FPs for everyone in my room and for my sister in law - not for the other 2 people in her room. Any ideas how to fix this?
There MIGHT be some way to address this yourself, but when it happened to us awhile back (two-room situation,) we ended up calling Disney, and they fixed it on their end.

odd question but can ur sister in law make fps for everyone? if so than maybe u can log into hers and make them all to bypass the weird glich

So she has the exact opposite problem - she can see and make FPs for me, but not for the other people in my room! Guess we’ll have to call. Thanks!

We all have tickets linked. The other room has placed their MB order but my room has not.
You have to link each person in your sister’s account to your MDX account. Invite them via your sister’s MDX email address.

Just linking the Manager of MDX accounts doesn’t include every Profile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter