MDE not working this morning?

Babsy

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else having trouble getting on the website?

Whenever I try, the page just goes blank.

I had to make FP's for a client this morning and had trouble, Olaf kept losing his head. I was able to get in from my phone though. Hope it starts working for you soon!

I had to make FP's for a client this morning and had trouble, Olaf kept losing his head. I was able to get in from my phone though. Hope it starts working for you soon!

Good to know that it's not just me. I hope that it's not an issue for entering FP+ tomorrow!

Thanks!

No issues right now. Using Safari from POFQ

Thanks! Perhaps it isn't Safari then.

And yet I still can't get through online!

It is frustrating because I saw a date for a resort that I wanted as available just before I lost the website!!!!

On hold now on the telephone hoping that it will be able to be booked that way!

Please save me from poorly trained CM's!! I know it isn't her fault, but I feel like crying right now

I finally got through to WDW, but spoke to a CM that couldn't help. She kept telling me to book the one night as a separate reservation because I wouldn't have to move rooms if they are the same category. I told her that I couldn't access the website at all. She continues to say, don't try for the entire reservation but just the one night. I would book either way if I had to, but it is challenging to stay calm when someone keeps telling you something that you know isn't true and refuses to address the real problem - that I need the extra night booked!

I just thanked her and let her go, but I guess that I will have to wait until I can get back online. What are the chances that the room will be there again tonight after work? Oh, well, I can still move to ASSp, but it is truly frustrating to have almost had the reservation the way I wanted it and then lost it to a computer glitch!

I am a bit frustrated right now - thanks for letting me vent!

Please save me from poorly trained CM's!! I know it isn't her fault, but I feel like crying right now

I finally got through to WDW, but spoke to a CM that couldn't help. She kept telling me to book the one night as a separate reservation because I wouldn't have to move rooms if they are the same category. I told her that I couldn't access the website at all. She continues to say, don't try for the entire reservation but just the one night. I would book either way if I had to, but it is challenging to stay calm when someone keeps telling you something that you know isn't true and refuses to address the real problem - that I need the extra night booked!

I just thanked her and let her go, but I guess that I will have to wait until I can get back online. What are the chances that the room will be there again tonight after work? Oh, well, I can still move to ASSp, but it is truly frustrating to have almost had the reservation the way I wanted it and then lost it to a computer glitch!

You are having a though time with this trip @Babsy! :-)

Did a room pop up at GF?

I hope you can get on soon! Can you call back and hope for a better CM who can help you book what you need?

I hope you can get on soon! Can you call back and hope for a better CM who can help you book what you need?

Thank you.
I couldn't call back - had to go, unfortunately. Of course, now that I am home again I can access the website, but the room is no longer available. I am not stuck, I have somewhere to stay so all is good, but it would have been nice not to have to move for that last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter