MDE down again this morning

Thankfully I got all my FP I wanted (Even the ones that vanished when it went down) but that was so frustrating. just booking anything took forever to load!

Try being at WDW while it's down. It is AWFUL. This stupid system has been down more than operational since we arrived on 7/3. There is no excuse for this.
Yep. It is inexcusable and I'm tired of hearing excuses about why it isn't working. I don't care why it isn't working ~ FIX IT.

Sadly Disney fired all their websphere guys and outsourced it all to India (my husband is in IT and knows some people who worked for Disney on the webeservers).

I keep getting my page was eaten by stitch then I have to kill the page and try again.

I woke up at 5:50 this morning to be ready to get my FPs and it was almost working for me to get my first days FPs but then it crashed. But then I tried about at hour later at 7am central time and I was able to get all my FPs.

I woke up at 5:50 this morning to be ready to get my FPs and it was almost working for me to get my first days FPs but then it crashed. But then I tried about at hour later at 7am central time and I was able to get all my FPs.
Same here. Though I'm still grumpy about getting up so dang early and having to wait over an hour. :headache:

It was doing the same thing yesterday but it thankfully didn't crash. Both the app and the web page would either take forever to load or show the Olaf screen. Then last night any of the FP I made on the web page weren't showing up in the app. It's so messed up

Dear Disney,
FIX YOUR IT issues and your inexcusably lousy, glitchy website and app.

Sincerely,
Everyone
it is pretty ridiculous. Having to go into incognito mode, spin around counter clockwise 3 times under the shadow of a full moon at midnight to have it work....ok,ok, the last 2 might be a bit of an exaggeration :D

Just got a touring plans res finder for sci fi and of course site is down. Cmon

This continues to blow my mind.

Blow. My. Mind.

How can a company of this magnitude, who forces one to use their “tech” in order to book/plan a vacation, have such an insanely crappy, inconsistent, glitchy web site?

It seems to not work more than it works. And when it does work, the hoops one must go through (clearing cookies, incognito, app to desktop, etc) is ridiculous.

Seriously. Get it together Disney. This is unacceptable. And frankly you should be embarrassed.

I don’t even have a trip planned currently and yet my blood pressure is rising from reading all these posts about Disney’s IT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter