MCO Hotel?

MsDisney5

Mouseketeer
Looking for some help.
My grandchildren are now at the sports age which has forced us to take a night flight down. Our flight won't get in until 10:45 at night. What is the name of the airport hotel at MCO? Is it the Hyatt Regency? And am I correct to think that the next day we could hop on to Magical Express? Any other help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

You're correct, it's the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
I don't know the answer about ME, sorry.

Yes, you can take ME the next day (assuming this is in 2021). We did that in 2018. Some people report having to give a fake flight number but the agent I spoke to didn't really care what time we were planning to head to ME.

Yes, you can board DME the next morning. Might want to give a real flight number that arrives early in the morning just in case.

We actually Pricelined an airport hotel once, using 3 stars as our filter, and ended up at the Sheraton Suites. Any of those level airport hotels are great for 1 night. We used the airport shuttle to get back to MCO to take ME to WDW.

Stayed at the Hyatt in July. Loved it, and the rate was reasonable. I used the senior rate which was better than the member rate.

You can call DME directly at (866) 599-0951 to schedule the bus for the morning you’re moving from MCO to your resort. No need to find a flight number - they do this frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter