McDonalds

Non, je suis tchèque mais je parle français et j'aime vraiment visiter la France.
ah, désolé! le royale, on l'a essayé lors de notre voyage en France l'été dernier. je ne savais jamais qu'ils étaient disponibles dans toute l'Europe, c'est cool. c'est aussi cool de rencontrer un autre francophone. 😎

Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 10 Nuggets (I don't eat their fries), Large unsweet Tea w/Splenda packets.

ah, désolé! le royale, on l'a essayé lors de notre voyage en France l'été dernier. je ne savais jamais qu'ils étaient disponibles dans toute l'Europe, c'est cool. c'est aussi cool de rencontrer un autre francophone. 😎
Oui, j'en ai mangé en Allemagne, en Pologne, en Tchéquie, en Espagne, partout en Europe. C'est un bon burger. C'est tellement agréable de rencontrer un autre francophone aussi !

If I don't care about calories... Big Mac, Lg Fries, and Orange Soda.

If I am trying to make it fit... Chicken nuggets with BBQ Sauce, small fry, and water.

I don’t like McDonalds burgers/sandwiches because they have sauces and condiments on them. I have tried to order them without, and still got them with the nasty condiments. If I go to McDonalds, it’s an order of chicken nuggets, fries, and an iced tea or regular Coke.

I actually prefer breakfast at McDonalds though. Their breakfast items are generally pretty tasty.
Interesting. When I was pregnant the only thing I could eat (and keep down) was a McDonald's cheeseburger. Plain - only bun, meat, and cheese. Never got it with the usual condiments.

Interesting. When I was pregnant the only thing I could eat (and keep down) was a McDonald's cheeseburger. Plain - only bun, meat, and cheese. Never got it with the usual condiments.
Every time I tried to get a plain one like that, it would come with mustard and ketchup on it. Maybe our McDonalds is just stubborn. After a half dozen tries, I gave up.

Oooh, that's brilliant!! I didn't know you could ask for that.

I don't think you can any more. There was a limited time offering of Big Mac sauce in little tubs, and it was only available through app ordering in the United States.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/meliss...alds-adds-big-mac-sauce-dip-cups-to-the-menu/

0x0.jpg

I've collected a bunch of different sauces including Mambo, Sweet Chili Jam, and WcDonald's. I don't think I saved any of the Big Mac sauce. Most of those were complimentary if I wanted more, but the WcDonald's sauce was extra if I asked for more than the regular amount that would come with Chicken McNuggets.

Not sure if it's still available, but apparently there were several sauces available in Canada, where they were sold in stores.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3326819/...ish-sauces-coming-to-canadian-grocery-stores/

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest