Mcdonald's Marvel Eternals Happy Meal

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today I got lucky and got my hands on the new Marvel Eternals Happy Meal at McDonald's and I got extra lucky when I got the Ikaris figure that is so cool. The only thing I didn't get was the Eternals box because they had generic boxes. But anyway these Eternals figures come with a hidden secret. When you download the McPlay app and place each figure on your tablet or smartphone screen they light up but Mom and I used the flashlight on her phone and Ikaris's eyes lit up instantly and it was so neat. With Eternals opening up Friday these Happy Meal toys will fly off McDonald's restaurants in a heartbeat

Today I got especially lucky when Dad picked up McDonald's for me after he went to the supermarket and I got another Eternals Happy Meal and this time I got the Sprite figure and just like Ikaris her chest lights up. But the lucky thing for me was I got the Eternals Happy Meal box and it is so cool and has a photo of Ikaris on it that I couldn't help myself to frame but that was my lucky deal today

When I got McDonald's today I didn't get a toy but I got an cardboard Marvel Eternals crown and it seems to be part of the Eternals Happy Meal and I would like to know more about it? Was this crown an Under 3 Eternals toy or was it to go along with the Eternals Happy Meal toys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter