"Maybe We Should Go To Disney World Next Week" An Impromptu May DR *COMPLETE*

What a great way to end your trip. Thanks for letting us go on the adventure with you. Can't wait for the next report.

Thanks again for the report. You'll be back before we will, so I'm looking forward to the next one. (And resolving to do my own).

Another great review. Can't wait for your next one. We have a little less than three months to go.

Boma is a great way to wrap up a Disney trip! I'm glad to see it's in the lineup for next time - can't wait for your next report. :goodvibes

Bravo Jeri!!! :cool1: Congrats on completing another great dining report. And I'm very happy to hear that we won't have to wait long before the next one begins. :thumbsup2

Thanks to your report I have added Trail's End for breakfast during my next trip in October. I have never been there so I'm really looking forward to trying something new. Also, between your review and Brenda's, I am convinced that I need to get to Boma for breakfast too. I haven't been there since 2006 so I believe it's time for a return visit.

Jeri,

I am hoping you will do another review/report because I love reading yours. Your list looks good and I would love to hear your reviews of them. I really love the nuggets from CFA! Great report, just sad it's over!

Thanks so much! I am so sad it's over too. I most definitely plan on doing another review. 9 more days and then the Disney magic is upon us once again. :thumbsup2

Love your reviews! Goodness, you have convinced me that we should try Boma! We just don't have enough mornings though :/

Thanks! :goodvibes Boma is wonderful! Definitely a must do for us now. You're definitely right about there not being enough mornings... Or afternoons... Or evenings. :laughing:

Loved this report! Can't wait for another one. Just booked to go back in January and can't wait. It was really great following along.

Thank you very much! New reviews start soon! It's always so exciting to have a trip booked. Hope the next report can hold you over until your trip in January. :thumbsup2

Another wonderful DR and we already have another one to look forward to - yeah! :-)

Thank you Linda! Should be setting up the new one today with reviews to start in 3 weeks or so.

Looking forward to your next trip dining report :goodvibes

Thanks! Starting it up shortly. I am BEYOND excited!

What a great way to end your trip. Thanks for letting us go on the adventure with you. Can't wait for the next report.

Thank you so much for following along this whole time! Can't wait to start our new adventure in 9 days! :goodvibes

Thanks again for the report. You'll be back before we will, so I'm looking forward to the next one. (And resolving to do my own).

Thanks again for reading along! :goodvibes Not looking forward to the trip being over AT ALL, but at least doing a DR helps get me through my post-Disney blues.

Another great review. Can't wait for your next one. We have a little less than three months to go.

Thanks! So exciting to have a trip on the horizon! I doubt I'll make it too far past this one before I plan another one. :laughing:

Boma is a great way to wrap up a Disney trip! I'm glad to see it's in the lineup for next time - can't wait for your next report. :goodvibes

I really love doing Boma as our last meal. That was the plan for this trip, but my SIL wanted to do Crystal Palace that morning, so I switched things up this time. I'll still get to Boma our first morning, so it all works out.

Bravo Jeri!!! :cool1: Congrats on completing another great dining report. And I'm very happy to hear that we won't have to wait long before the next one begins. :thumbsup2

Thanks to your report I have added Trail's End for breakfast during my next trip in October. I have never been there so I'm really looking forward to trying something new. Also, between your review and Brenda's, I am convinced that I need to get to Boma for breakfast too. I haven't been there since 2006 so I believe it's time for a return visit.

Thanks Barb! Next trip in 9 days! We can hardly contain our joy right now. So excited you will be trying TE! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Boma definitely requires a return visit too. You almost have to take a two month trip to fit in all the yummy food Disney has to offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter