"Maybe We Should Go To Disney World Next Week" An Impromptu May DR *COMPLETE*

jerseytinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! Jerseytinkerbell aka Jeri coming to you once again with another Disney Dining Report. So, this is how it happened. We were just getting ready for work the other day when Rob suddenly said, "Maybe we should go to Disney World next week." He barely got the words out before I shouted "YES!!!" We worked out the days off at work with ease and just like that, a Disney vacation was born on a week's notice.

We will be arriving in sunny Florida on May 11 and leaving May 18. We will be staying at Caribbean Beach for the entire stay. We have our APs and our TiW card and we are ready for some awesome Disney food.

Joining me this trip, as always, is my wonderful hubby Rob. Here we are at the Top of the World Lounge back in October.

I am still tweaking our DRs, but here is the lineup so far:

Tusker House- breakfast (a first for us)
Trails End- breakfast
Via Napoli- lunch (another first)
Beaches & Cream- lunch
La Hacienda- dinner (yet another first)
Captain's Grille- dinner

We also plan on lots of meals at DTD and we plan on trying out the booths at Flower & Garden Festival. We'll see how it all plays out soon enough.

Many more to be added. I am still trying to wrap my head around making plans. I will be reporting back to you all very soon and in the mean time you can follow my Disney adventures on Instagram @jeriberri23

See you all back here really soon with lots of great food pictures!

What a dream a last minute trip. Once did it three and a half weeks in advance in 2009 and it was amazing. Have a fantastic time.

I'm in my friend!!! Any man that proclaims "let's go to Disney next week" is a dream come true...good for you, Rob gets BIG points in my book lol. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and dining adventures! Have a MAGICAL week! I will be stalking your instagram page while you're gone!!! Please have a Gran Marnier slushie, Rosa Regale, Cava Del Tequila Margarita, and many more for me...Lol. :rotfl2:
-Megan:cheer2:

Sounds great! We will miss you by a day, leaving on the 10th.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hello everyone! Jerseytinkerbell aka Jeri coming to you once again with another Disney Dining Report. So, this is how it happened. We were just getting ready for work the other day when Rob suddenly said, "Maybe we should go to Disney World next week." He barely got the words out before I shouted "YES!!!" We worked out the days off at work with ease and just like that, a Disney vacation was born on a week's notice. We will be arriving in sunny Florida on May 11 and leaving May 18. We will be staying at Caribbean Beach for the entire stay. We have our APs and our TiW card and we are ready for some awesome Disney food. Joining me this trip, as always, is my wonderful hubby Rob. Here we are at the Top of the World Lounge back in October. http://s1032.photobucket.com/user/jeriberri23/media/Camera Disney Oct 13/P1010919.jpg.html I am still tweaking our DRs, but here is the lineup so far: Tusker House- breakfast (a first for us) Trails End- breakfast Via Napoli- lunch (another first) Beaches & Cream- lunch La Hacienda- dinner (yet another first) Captain's Grille- dinner We also plan on lots of meals at DTD and we plan on trying out the booths at Flower & Garden Festival. We'll see how it all plays out soon enough. Many more to be added. I am still trying to wrap my head around making plans. I will be reporting back to you all very soon and in the mean time you can follow my Disney adventures on Instagram @jeriberri23 See you all back here really soon with lots of great food pictures!

Looking forward to your review ... Loved your last trip report : ) Have a fabulous time!!!

Yayyy! So much fun--I do love the planning, but I'd much rather be there in a week. Safe travels and I look forward to reading your report!

lol... I just did the very last minute trip thing and it was wonderful

Via Napoli is wonderful

What a dream a last minute trip. Once did it three and a half weeks in advance in 2009 and it was amazing. Have a fantastic time.

Thanks for getting the party started!:woohoo:

We are so excited to leave tomorrow! Last minute trips are a blast!

I'm in my friend!!! Any man that proclaims "let's go to Disney next week" is a dream come true...good for you, Rob gets BIG points in my book lol. I can't wait to hear all about your trip and dining adventures! Have a MAGICAL week! I will be stalking your instagram page while you're gone!!! Please have a Gran Marnier slushie, Rosa Regale, Cava Del Tequila Margarita, and many more for me...Lol. :rotfl2:
-Megan:cheer2:

:laughing: He is a good man! I'm so glad he suggested it because I need a break from work. This will help break up the time until our September trip quite nicely. I know I will clog up your Instagram feed with tons of Disney pics! That sounds like an awesome drink list! I promise to get started on that list immediately. Every time I have one I'll say, "But I have to. For Megan." :thumbsup2

Sounds great! We will miss you by a day, leaving on the 10th.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Darn, I'll just miss you Lori! Hope you are having an awesome time!

Looking forward to your review ... Loved your last trip report : ) Have a fabulous time!!!

Thanks so much! Not looking forward to the trip being over, but it will definitely be great to get the report started and relive the magic. pixiedust:

Yayyy! So much fun--I do love the planning, but I'd much rather be there in a week. Safe travels and I look forward to reading your report!

Hi there! I love the planning too, but at least I still have a September trip to obsessively plan for. Between this DR and planning for September it should keep me occupied until the next trip rolls around.

lol... I just did the very last minute trip thing and it was wonderful

Via Napoli is wonderful

Very nice! Glad you had a great trip. I am really looking forward to Via Napoli. It's hard to believe that we still have so many restaurants we haven't tried yet. We're considering booking a first time trip to 50's Prime Time too but we're really on the fence. Still heavily debating out HS lunch plans. We'll see how it all pans out soon enough!

Our trips will be overlapping! We will be there May 16 - 22nd. Hope you both have fun, and hopefully the seven dwarfs mine train will have a soft opening!

I loved your last report so I am totally in for this one! It will be nice timing...we will be there the 22-31 so hopefully you will have the report rolling by the time I am home and wallowing in depression. ;) :rotfl2:

*looking for you on Instagram now....*

I stumbled upon your last dining report over the weekend and loved reading it! Can't wait to read this one and looking forward to your Instagram updates :goodvibes I've got 6 more months til my next trip so I need all the Disney fixes I can get.

Subbing and following on instagram, really enjoyed your Oct dining report. I now can't wait till we can go to Food & Wine.....lol We leave in 31 days for a 10 day stay, can't wait! You have some of our first time ADR's on your list, can't wait to see pictures and read your reviews.

I came across your dining reports a few days ago. I love reading them it gives ideas for my next trip. Can't wait to read your next one.

I'm so in!!! I just finished reading your last dining report so I'm so excited to read this one!!! I hope you have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter