Maybe Some Other Time...

It's funny how we compare cruise lines and have strong opinions of what's best. I actually used to look down on cruising until recently. I considered it the mini-van of vacations...if that makes any sense. I still do a little bit but, I have little kids now and hiking through the hills of Jamaica just won't fit the bill any more. Opinions change as life changes...at least it does for me.

I know what you mean. I remember seeing a bunch of cruise ships in port in Ocho Rios and was horrified by them. I vowed then and there to never set foot on one.:rolleyes1 My how times change after having kids.:rotfl2: I still haven't set foot on one but am desperately trying to.

I know what you mean. I remember seeing a bunch of cruise ships in port in Ocho Rios and was horrified by them. I vowed then and there to never set foot on one.:rolleyes1 My how times change after having kids.:rotfl2: I still haven't set foot on one but am desperately trying to.

:rotfl2:That's funny. I remember seeing ships while in Ocho Rios too and thinking the same thing. I joked about cruisers buying Chinese made Jamaican souvenirs. Now I love mini-vans and can appreciate the safe touristy areas...lol.

A few moments ago, we called DCL and cancelled. Refund can take up to 15 Days.

I saw the Fascination leaving Saturday (I live in Jacksonville). I was on the Dames Point bridge on my way to Epcot...lol. They sure looked like they were having fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter