MAYBE A MAY TRIP?? 3 WEEKS SAPPHIRE FALLS 2021

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing Schumi. Glad to hear you had a good time.

And yeah, the amount of ads I see for travel is crazy. Even more crazy, that you can’t travel to the US, but we can travel to the UK, as flights from my City airport started to the UK in June.

Thanks Lynne......we did have the best time, albeit a short visit.

International travel hasn`t really stopped, but you had to have a good reason for travel, and apparently vacations weren`t classed as that lol...... I have some relatives and friends who have been flying in and out if the USA since the start due to business. They`ve been fine flying and quite happy to do so. Who knows.

Gorgeous photos! So nice to see your lovely smiling faces again😊

Hey Andrea!!! So good to see you......

Thank you, I`m glad you liked them.....not many this time that I could post but it`s some.....

Hope things are good with you, it`s a while since we caught up.....hope the family are all well and life is good for you....... :wave2:

Gorgeous photos Carole!!! Scotland is full of amazing views and scenery!!!!

I hope soon travel is back going for you soon. We are both a similar boat. It boils down to governmental 💩 that is happening. Oh well, I know that they can not keep everything locked down forever.

Our vaccination rate is rising fast...and hopefully it continues. I was even surprised by our provincial numbers. We are known as the more (Texan /redneck Southern ) thinking people. And our province is at 74% for first shot and we are just over 50% having received second shots!!! I really didn't think we would even hit 70%. Hopefully our number continue to climb for vaccinations, and the numbers for active covid keep going down. I know the UK is in a similar trend as well.

I am crossing my fingers that we can start to resume our normal lives again, and freely travel as we would like to!!!

I am glad you have flgihts booked for May of next year already!!!! Let the good times start!!!! I am crossing my fingers for your fall trip!!!!

Thanks so much Pumpkin.......Scotland is stunning and you can wander round for months and never get bored, scenery changes all the time and if you get bored with the weather.....don`t worry, it`ll change in 20 minutes......

Yes, glad your vaccines are going well.....especially if you weren`t expecting it. I think we`re at 86% having the first and high 60`s for both vaccines. It`s getting there.

Yes, I think we all need travel to get back up and running. The travel industry needs us to get moving again to save jobs and get their lives back up and running too. I think we all feel so bad for those who depend on aviation as their business. Terrible all round and so much more important than vacations.

September won`t happen, but maybe just a maybe for the Christmas trip and seriously very hopeful for May next year.......we already have the hotels sorted for next September too lol....but flights aren`t available yet......I`m nothing if not positive......lol.....annoyingly so at times I`m told......but who wants to be negative all the time :thumbsup2

Hope you get some trips in the planning too :wave2:

Wow...what a pretty little escape to Scotland you had!! Those sunset pics were great!!

At least you got to go somewhere!! The hotel room looked lovely too and great views to boot!!

I hear you on the travel planning/rearranging bit...been doing lots of that here too...sharing your frustration and befuddlement about the weird border things...same with Canada and the US...we can fly there...but we can't drive...

Hopefully things settle down more soon and we can all get to more trip planning for certain!!

But, hope all is good with you Minnie in your little part of the world.....hope you all have good health and some lovely travel plans soon too...:wave2:

We are doing very well, my family that are traveling with me are thankfully fully vaccinated. Especially considering we live in one of the “hottest” regions for new COVID cases and the delta variant. 2 weeks and we will be landing at MCO. Headed for a somewhat overdue Disney trip. The boys are so excited for Star Wars. I’m excited for food and wine and staying deluxe for the first time.

Your pictures are beautiful as usual. Had no ideaScotland had palm trees!

Stay well!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures from your trip back home to Scotland. It looks so pretty and it must have been a wonderful childhood to have grown up in such a magical Place with a view like that outside your window.

Wow...what a pretty little escape to Scotland you had!! Those sunset pics were great!!

At least you got to go somewhere!! The hotel room looked lovely too and great views to boot!!

I hear you on the travel planning/rearranging bit...been doing lots of that here too...sharing your frustration and befuddlement about the weird border things...same with Canada and the US...we can fly there...but we can't drive...

Hopefully things settle down more soon and we can all get to more trip planning for certain!!

It was beautiful, and like many things, the pictures don`t show just how gorgeous the sunset is there. Love it. And yes, it was nice to get away and seeing family was lovely.

It is odd with Canada, I`d have thought it would have been easier for Canadians by now.....cannot for the life of me work out why you can fly, but not drive! They can never seem to justify these decisions as thay are so off the wall.

Yes, here`s to future planning...whenever that may be my friend........

We are doing very well, my family that are traveling with me are thankfully fully vaccinated. Especially considering we live in one of the “hottest” regions for new COVID cases and the delta variant. 2 weeks and we will be landing at MCO. Headed for a somewhat overdue Disney trip. The boys are so excited for Star Wars. I’m excited for food and wine and staying deluxe for the first time.

Your pictures are beautiful as usual. Had no ideaScotland had palm trees!

Stay well!

Glad to hear you`re doing good Minnie....and so close for your trip!!! Wow...yes, long overdue trip for you and your family.....I hope it`s fabulous and SW is everything they hope it`ll be, Food & Wine sounds excellent too, I`m sure you`ll have a blast. And glad you are all vaxxed up :thumbsup2

Yes, the West Coast of Scotland has the Gulf Stream running alongside, so it`s a warmer climate than the East Coast.......Palm Trees are plentiful and we had some on our land up there, but yes, so many people have no idea we had them there

Please let us know how your trip went......it`ll be lovely to hear about it.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures from your trip back home to Scotland. It looks so pretty and it must have been a wonderful childhood to have grown up in such a magical Place with a view like that outside your window.

Thanks so much Robbie, it is a beautiful place and yes, I was incredibly lucky to grow up there.....it was carefree and we spent half our life on the beach as we grew up as it was a minute walk to get there.

I do get homesick now and again, but it is lovely to visit........

I came over here just to see the Scotland photos. Gorgeous! I really hope I can get over there someday.

You can just see how happy you are in these photos, Carole! Gorgeous scenery and a lovely couple to boot, Thank You So Much for sharing your magical trip 🥰

I came over here just to see the Scotland photos. Gorgeous! I really hope I can get over there someday.

Glad you made it.

Yes, you`d love it I`m sure.....it has some of the most tranquil scenery and places on the planet. We have everything from beautiful coastline to stunning countryside and everything in between.

You can just see how happy you are in these photos, Carole! Gorgeous scenery and a lovely couple to boot, Thank You So Much for sharing your magical trip 🥰

Awww thanks Maria......you say the nicest things!

I`m glad you liked them......now I wish we had taken more....but we were just so busy and enjoying spending time with everyone, we really only took pics of scenery one day.

Catch up soon :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter