• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAY Rollcall

TJHSR....We will be in WDW 5/1-5/3, missing you by a week.

When are you going in October? Robin and I have a room booked Oct 3-6 to go to the F&W Festival. Maybe we will see you again. :confused3

We will miss you again bye a week. Going Oct. 14th but this time were bring the whole group. There will be 9 of us including our first grandchildren. One set of twins Emma and James now 9kws old..:banana: :banana: They are DS children. And DD had Kayla 3 wks later.:banana: Told DW we need more pts.:goodvibes

We will miss you again bye a week. Going Oct. 14th but this time were bring the whole group. There will be 9 of us including our first grangchildren. One set of twins Emma and James now 9kws old..:banana: :banana: They are DS children. And DD had Kayla 3 wks later.:banana: Told DW we need more pts.:goodvibes

As another set of DGP, I totally agree. We've doubled our allotment of points since the DGC have begun coming to WDW with us! :goodvibes

Bobbi:goodvibes

We will miss you again bye a week. Going Oct. 14th but this time were bring the whole group. There will be 9 of us including our first grangchildren. One set of twins Emma and James now 9kws old..:banana: :banana: They are DS children. And DD had Kayla 3 wks later.:banana: Told DW we need more pts.:goodvibes

Congratulations on the Grandkids!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

How exciting for your whole family! We look forward to of one day being able to share our Disney Trips with our grandkids (hopefully 6-10 years from now).

We will be down for New Years again, in case you can make it.

24yo DD & i will be at CSR may 2 (for our traditional "try a new resort" night), then may 3-10 at the BWVs (boardwalk view studio, of course :cloud9: ). can't wait to get another grey goose slushie....

DH & i will be back oct 3-11 (BWVs again, for the F&WF).

i've learned that 5 months is simply waaaay too long between trips (for me at least; DH & DD can go almost a year)....hopefully, SWA will surprise us with a super low fare so i can squeeze an extra few days :rolleyes:

hopefully, i'll see at least one LGMH this trip :)

We will be trying out SSR for the first time from May 22-26 as a surprise birthday trip for DS!! He turns 12 on May 18 and we have never done a total complete surprise trip for him. One year we went we didn't tell him WHERE we were going but he knew we were going on a vacation so that's the closest we've come to a surprise. But so this one he won't know anything about until ON his birthday which is just a few days before. I ordered a set of those custom park maps to give him...I'm so excited about it!:rotfl: :banana: I told DVC it's to celebrate a birthday and I made dinner ressies at T-Rex and told them it's for a birthday! Am hoping he will get a real kick out everyone knowing it's his trip!! I was a nervous wreck about it at first bcuz to get the best prices on our flights I had to book Fri. afternoon (will have to pull him out of school early) and return on Tues. (so he'll miss a whole day). I didn't feel right just calling him in sick so I wrote a letter to his principal and asked for an excused absence...his secretary emailed me the approval this week so now we can go guilt free!!:yay: It's funny how excited I am about it!:rolleyes:

Congratulations on the Grandkids!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

How exciting for your whole family! We look forward to of one day being able to share our Disney Trips with our grandkids (hopefully 6-10 years from now).

We will be down for New Years again, in case you can make it.[/QUOT

Thanks, DW and I think it will be great to have them grow up together. we all live pretty close to each other not more than 20 mins. apart.:goodvibes

We'll be there May 2-7 at BWV to celebrate our anniversary! Can't wait! :goodvibes

You are now permitted to....................HAPPY DANCE!

Oooh hooooo!!!! :cool1:

:cool1:

:banana:

12 more days for us...:banana::banana::banana:

14 more days over here!!!!! :banana:
Still not sure if I am renting a car....so I requested Grandstand at the SSR.
That is the first stop on the Disney Transportation.
I heard SSR is the Resort furthest away from the parks so a seat on the bus will be nice.

We'll be at SSR 5/22-5/27 and on the Wonder from 5/28 - 5/31!

Celebrating my 30th birthday this trip! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter