May/June Codes watch....

hi,
I just called & cm told me there are problems with the AP codes. They were released, but now there seems to be a code problem. He told me to call back later.
AHHH :confused3

I was only able to get the the ap rate for 6 out of the 10 nights of my stay at the BC. Looks like May 3-6 is booked solid for the 50th celebration. I will have to pay rack rates for those dates :guilty: - unless I can convince my husband to change hotels in the middle of our vacation to save apx. $400.00 :confused3

Kritlyn said:
Anyone get an ap rate at the yacht club. After waiting 35 minutes, I was told by a CM that the yacht club isn't even offerening the ap discount. I am travelling 4/29-5/9?

Yes, I got YC, standard view for May 26th-31st, $234. I asked the CM to check the rates for a water view and none came up for him.

Deesknee said:
hi,
I just called & cm told me there are problems with the AP codes. They were released, but now there seems to be a code problem. He told me to call back later.
AHHH :confused3

Same here, she said they have problems with only the Deluxe rooms and to call back tomorrow.

Got through on the 800 number in less than five minutes - five nights at POFQ for $109/night! (Now I have to talk DH into making the trip - but will probably end up cancelling . . .)

Do I get the record for the longest hold?????

1 hour and 50 minutes

Now, I do have a speakerphone so that helped...I just did some work on the computer while I waited. Everything I asked for was available the week I'm going May 16-22...they had all rooms available where I asked...maybe it's slowing down that week! :)

GF GV $294
YC Standard $234
Tower CR $280

So we went with YC....really wanted GF...but think the pool will be a bigger WOW with the kids at YC.

Good luck everyone!
Tara

How are you all getting through so quickly on the 800 line? I've been on hold now for 30 minutes....

Should I give up and just stick with my AAA rates at Pop?

I wanted to upgrade to either Coranado Springs or , preferably, AKL. I'm guessing by this point, my dream of AKL is gone. :( Is Coranado still probable?

I'm at work and I can't be on hold much longer...

Seems some people are getting the ap code with the deluxes. I was told it wouldn't work till possibly tomorrow for the deluxe rooms.

lmhall2000 said:
Do I get the record for the longest hold?????

1 hour and 50 minutes

I beat you by 10 min! haha I'm back on now after being told to call back...*fingers crossed* :badpc:

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Got through on the 800 number in less than five minutes - five nights at POFQ for $109/night! (Now I have to talk DH into making the trip - but will probably end up cancelling . . .)

where in central ga are you? :)

Hubby got through YAY! This is just a short trip adn our last for awhile. My older 2 will be in Egypt visiting their dad so it's just me, DH and DS5 so we went for POP CENTURY. we got our dates, June 6, 7, 8, but to hold it we had to do the deposit at rack rate. The nice CM is going to call us back and fix things at AP rate later today. I think it will be $74 at that time.
Whew! Proud of DH! I was actually in church at the time, with my class, so maybe all that praying helped, too! LOL! Need to change my siggie now, but afraid I'll screw it up even more!

I knew i would have to get up early after reading when i got home from work at 1230 am that codes were out. So about 30 mins ago i got up, no shower, just right to the phone, then the boards. After reading everyone has been on hold, i put the phone on my computer desk, got a shower and dressed, and here i am, still on hold!!

Fastpass is great!! :cool1: :banana:

PrincessaC said:
where in central ga are you? :)

Warner Robins (just south of Macon). BTW - DH just agreed to the trip (if I can agree to tear myself away from my kids - who will then be 2 1/2 and 11 mos - yikes!) and if I can find someone to watch them, otherwise I guess we take them along!!! so excited, so excited, so excited! :banana:

GeorgiaAristocat said:
Warner Robins (just south of Macon). BTW - DH just agreed to the trip (if I can agree to tear myself away from my kids - who will then be 2 1/2 and 11 mos - yikes!) and if I can find someone to watch them, otherwise I guess we take them along!!! so excited, so excited, so excited! :banana:

omg!! i'm in warner robins too! isn't it a small world?

PrincessaC said:
omg!! i'm in warner robins too! isn't it a small world?
Thinking we should take this off the codes watch board. PM me - you probably have lots of advice to give me!!!

Finally got AP rate for POFQ. DW was on 800# for 1 hour. Wanted AKL Standard, may take pool view if it's still available. Will try back later.

Advance The Man said:
Same here, she said they have problems with only the Deluxe rooms and to call back tomorrow.

Same thing happened to me. You'd think Disney would have the resources to implement its own codes correctly - DUH! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter