• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May/June BCV and Dream trip

DVC SSR Owner

DIS Veteran
We spent 3 nights 5/30-6/2 in lock- off 2 bedroom and 6/2-6/6 in a family oceanview room on the Disney Dream.

BCV First
Worst room view ever. Not what I asked for. Horrible road noise all night made it difficult to sleep. Lots of lights did not work. Bathroom tiles pretty molding. Drywall falling down around tub and shower. Grimy carpet- my toddler had black feet. Kitchen floors sticky. Still had a good time. Pools were nice and clean. But, do not plan to return.

Disney Dream
Best service ever. Best wait staff. Food just ok. 4 days was too long. Stingray adventure-8 yr old son loved it. Room- would get a balcony next time. Pools- tiny, crowded, and dangerous. My son could not touch on Donald pool and 3 little kids that could not swim pulled him down under the water. My husband saved the drowning kid next to him twice. No parent in sight. Too scary! Aquaduck fun, but always a line. Disney Dream 6/10.

I hope you have or will report the condition of your BCV villa, so they can take it out of service and fix the drywall, etc, shampoo the carpets, and do what is needed.
dvcsatisfaction--someone should come on with the correct place to report it

I hope you have or will report the condition of your BCV villa, so they can take it out of service and fix the drywall, etc, shampoo the carpets, and do what is needed.
dvcsatisfaction--someone should come on with the correct place to report it

I didn't want to make a stink since we brought our inlaws. It was room 363. Plus, I heard a renovation is in the works? My almost nine year old liked the quiet pool better, go figure, so will probably try blt with easy access to magic kingdom for the little one.

Sorry to hear that your BCV experience wasn't the greatest. Also scary to hear about the children left unattended in the pool on the Dream!

Hopefully your BLT experience will be much better and I'm sure the kids will adore the monorail :)

~Beckie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter