May 31, 2014 Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Meet thread!

My son and I will be joining everyone on this cruise, his 12th birthday is embarkation day. I havent decided on the FE yet, we are participating in our first one this May so I'll see how that goes first lol.

My son and I will be joining everyone on this cruise, his 12th birthday is embarkation day. I havent decided on the FE yet, we are participating in our first one this May so I'll see how that goes first lol.

This boat is going to be overrun by tweens xD

JnDRader said:
Figured I'd start a thread for our cruise! This will be my family's second cruise. We took a 4-night on the Dream this past summer. This will be our 15th anniversary trip for my wife and I and another couple that we're friends with. Exact same day and year for us! Have a 10yo daughter that would love to start trading emails with anyone of similar age and a 7yo son.

Look forward to meeting folks!

For the Facebook page send a friend request to Jason Rader and say it's for the cruise. I'm in Atlanta, GA if you need to filter out all of the other Jason Raders lol!

Still PM me if you have a tween wanting on the tween's email list.

I sent you a Facebook message to join the group there as well

Greetings from freezing St. Louis. We will be joining you on what will be our second disney cruise. (our first cruise will be this June)

DH Mike, DD Sam (9 at cruise time) and me (Steph) can not wait! Only 16 months and 4 days!

We booked this cruise today!

We originally booked the June 14th Eastern, but it was just too expensive. Rebooking to this date saved us a few thousand!!

It will be me, my DW and our three boys. We will be celebrating our oldest son's high school graduation.

This will be our 8th Disney cruise and third Eastern on the Fantasy. We'll also be spending a week at WDW before hand. It should be a fun two weeks!

We originally booked the June 14th Eastern, but it was just too expensive. Rebooking to this date saved us a few thousand!!

It will be me, my DW and our three boys. We will be celebrating our oldest son's high school graduation.

This will be our 8th Disney cruise and third Eastern on the Fantasy. We'll also be spending a week at WDW before hand. It should be a fun two weeks!

Welcome aboard! We were originally going to book for June 14th as well but then saw how much we could save moving it up a couple of weeks. Hit me up on Facebook if you want to join the cruise page!

Jason

Hey, I'll be celebrating my high school graduation too! :D We were gonna book June 14th as well

Greetings from freezing St. Louis. We will be joining you on what will be our second disney cruise. (our first cruise will be this June)

DH Mike, DD Sam (9 at cruise time) and me (Steph) can not wait! Only 16 months and 4 days!

We live in St. Louis also and we will be crusing with you too. :goodvibes

Hello everyone!! My family will be joining you on this great cruise. It will be our 9th cruise, 4th on the Fantasy. Can't wait! We love the Eastern itinerary!! We have three cabins - wow! DH, me (duh), DS (18 turning 19 during the cruise), DS(16), DS(12), DSGirlfriend(16), DSFreind(18). It's our oldest son's graduation gift!!!:cool1: We will be at Bay Lake Tower the week before having fun at WDW!:yay:

You beat me to the punch. Should of known!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter