May 25th week

cyndilou01

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys,
can someone help me out wondering ont he week of May 25th is that the Western Carb. trip?? we went last year May 26th and had a great week and great weather. Trying to decide what week to go? or at least tell me where to find out.. Thanks:pinkbounc

From what I've read in other posts, I do think that May 25 is the second Western Caribbean sailing. We made our reservations through Orbitz.com. I'm sure this is just one of the many TA services that can confirm the itinerary.

Yes- it is #2 Western Carib! We are also booked for this week, me, DH, and DD-10. If you want to confirm without talking to a TA go to www.disneycruise.com-reservations-get a quote or make a ressie-then proceed throught the steps- it will show the 2 dates that are Eastern and the 2 dates that are Western in May. I chekc here all the time so I can see if any cats are sold out! and if there has been a price change. Hope to see ya on the Magic May 25!!

Cyndilou01: It is a long time sence I heard from you and its good to see you are still active on the boards. We were on the cruise with you if your forgot and enjoyed the thread on our cruise prior to the cruise. Wish we could be there with you. I hope you have the best time of your life and be sure to write a good trip report. We took a Dec. cruise on RC just 3 weeks ago and have already made reservations at WDW for early Dec. of 2002 but I would dearly love to be onboard with you and yours but can't afford to do it all. Nice hearing from you..smjj

Hey Cyndilou and SMJJ, it is us RCDISNEYFAM, Cyndi, I just sent you an email in return to yours. Wow, smjj cruised on RC, well we are going on June 22 Western Caribbean in 2002. Glad to hear everyone is still on the boards. Been away for a while, but we are still here in cold Syracuse, better than Buffalo, NY!!!!

Definitely #2 Western Caribbean, and it will also be cruise #22 for hubby & I!! Look for us in stateroom 5650 (where else?!?!). After Dave's posting about the probably shore excursions, I am even more excited. Now I'm just hoping that they will have a "Disney" guest speaker (i.e. an artist, someone from Imagineering, or someone of that type...we had Don Williams, a Disney artist, on our last 7-day, and he was great).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hey Barb and Tony- we are in 5640! Only #4 for us. I can't wait to go- only 144 more days to go as of New Years Eve 2001!

We were also on the May 26th cruise last year and contemplating another cruise during this week. We traveled last year with the Springtime Magic Discount. Is this available again this year? I couldn't find it on the DCL website but thought I had seen it mentioned on this board. Any info would be appreciated!

It has been available but for some reason for the past couple of days it is not coming up on the cruise website. If I were you I would put through a ressie request on DU at wdwinfo.com and they will give you the best price out there plus a rebate and sometimes even an onboard credit! We have used them a couple of times and have had no problems whatsoever! It will take a day or two to get a quote back but it is worth the wait!

Hey guys,
good to hear from old cruising friends I sure wish we could have a cruise reunion.. Trying to shop around for the best time to go for the $$$$ I hope we can go the week of May 25th. Has anyone seen what the excursions look like for the Western Cruise?
Hope every one has a Happy and Safe New Year...
Cyndi

Hey everyone, we can have an unofficial mini-DIS meet!!
Cyndilou, if you do a search of recent posts, you will find excursion info. posted by Dave from Marietta. Although it is not official info., it will give you some idea of what to expect. It already has me sooo excited!
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Hey Guys!!! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to a great 2002. We are definitely going in June and would love to see you all again. It would be a reunion; we already have 3 families going!!! Minus a few kids (we are leaving Blake and Bryce at home). June 22 is our sail date. Probably not in the discount season though. We joined the DVC last summer and are sailing on points this year.

D'Ann, tell your family hello.

Caroline (May 26, 2001 Cruiser)

Thanks for the input on the STM discount - I'll check it out with DU. We are still iffy about cruising again this year at this time. We may decide on a later date in the summer (or next summer) if the discount is not available so we can get feedback on the Western itinerary from all of you pros!

Hi Caroline - hope you and your family are well! Wish we could make it on the June 22 cruise but there seems to be no way to leave the kids at home. Tell everyone hello! DeeAnn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!