May 25th, 2013 Fantasy Western!

Awesome you guys will be celebrating your anniversary as well!

I'm excited for the different ports on this one! 4 of 'em too!

What's also nice, is only having to take 4 days off of work because Monday is Memorial Day! Woo Hoo!

I'm very glad I booked us as a family of four, because we are happy to announce that Baby #2 is on the way!

Hello everyone! We're just off the Dream for our first three-day cruise and booked this one after DD is finished with 4th grade :cool1:

I can't wait to meet you all. For this trip it will just be two princesses...me and DD Savannah who will be 10.

Having done the FE on the first cruise, we would also be most interested in participating again.

This weekend I signed up for excursions for our 2012 Memorial Day Fantasy Cruise. Everything went smoothly except that their were no brunch reservations available. We are silver castaways and I was up at midnight.

I am sad to say that we will not be joining you all on this cruise. We finally made all the dates work for the various branches of our family and then two of us decided to go graduate school, which means a huge hit to the income. With having to fly to FL from CA we just can't make the monthly payments needed for the trip.

Enjoy yourselves!

Not that there is a real group leader for our cruise, but would somebody like to generically mediate this message board? Since Meghatron is no longer going on this cruise, I guess it might be nice for somebody to just keep an eye on things. For example, several have expressed interest in a FE. Somebody would need to simply maintain a list for those interested. Just give it some thought and feel free to simply declare yourself "in charge" if you want!

DWF

Not that there is a real group leader for our cruise, but would somebody like to generically mediate this message board? Since Meghatron is no longer going on this cruise, I guess it might be nice for somebody to just keep an eye on things. For example, several have expressed interest in a FE. Somebody would need to simply maintain a list for those interested. Just give it some thought and feel free to simply declare yourself "in charge" if you want!

DWF

I've been working so hard keeping up the FE list for our next cruise (Fantasy May 19th - 26th, 2012) that I didn't even THINK to look for a meet thread for our 2013 cruise. We'll be celebrating our 33rd anniversary and our 4th cruise, all Disney (unless I can convince my wife to squeeze in another before then!)

EDIT: I'll volunteer to do the FE organizing. Take a look at the link in my signature to see how I do it. I keep it in GoogleDocs so it's easy to get to, and you'll see on the 2012 spreadsheet that there is a second tab where we've split the group in two because it got too big for a lot of folks to handle.

Please provide the following information if you'd like your name added to the Roll Call.

(ages should at time of sailing)
Adults with name and ages: John (57), Pam (55)
Children with name, age and gender: Mickey (10M), Minnie(9F)
Stateroom(s): 8536
Celebration(s): 33rd Anniversary, Minnie's 9th B-Day
Allergies: Haggis
First Cruise?: N
Participate in FE: Y

Thanks,
John

My DH, DD (13 at cruise time), and myself will be there! DH is really wanting to do the excursion to the Mayan ruins. This will be our second cruise.

DH & I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary (it's actually a couple of days before the cruise, but close enough!). I think we'll probably schedule Palos for dinner one night. However, Pirate Night is my favorite night, so I definitely don't want to miss that! Any idea which night would be best for Palos?

My DH, DD (13 at cruise time), and myself will be there! DH is really wanting to do the excursion to the Mayan ruins. This will be our second cruise.

DH & I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary (it's actually a couple of days before the cruise, but close enough!). I think we'll probably schedule Palos for dinner one night. However, Pirate Night is my favorite night, so I definitely don't want to miss that! Any idea which night would be best for Palos?

I would guess the 6th night (@ sea) would be best. According to the Navigator posted on another site, that night would be Semi-Formal night anyway. Pirate's Night was posted as being night 4.

I've been working so hard keeping up the FE list for our next cruise (Fantasy May 19th - 26th, 2012) that I didn't even THINK to look for a meet thread for our 2013 cruise. We'll be celebrating our 33rd anniversary and our 4th cruise, all Disney (unless I can convince my wife to squeeze in another before then!)

EDIT: I'll volunteer to do the FE organizing. Take a look at the link in my signature to see how I do it. I keep it in GoogleDocs so it's easy to get to, and you'll see on the 2012 spreadsheet that there is a second tab where we've split the group in two because it got too big for a lot of folks to handle.

Please provide the following information if you'd like your name added to the Roll Call.

Adults with name and ages: John (57), Pam (55)
Children with name, age and gender: Mickey (10M), Minnie(9F)
Stateroom(s): 8536
Celebration(s): 33rd Anniversary, Minnie's 9th B-Day
Allergies: Haggis

Thanks,
John

That is awesome that you want to take the FE on John! :worship: I know it will be a lot of work but lots of fun. Here is my info:
Adults with name and ages: DH Larry(65), Laura (46)
Children with name, age and gender: None!
Stateroom(s): Deck 2 but don't have # with me
Celebration(s): 8th Anniversary, 14 years together
Allergies: Me: Shellfish:eek:

tchrrx: I found from our last cruise that it is best for us to book Palo during the last couple days of the cruise because you have chances of bad weather more during the first couple days close to the coast. We were on the Magic in Oct and a storm came up which lasted until Mon morning. Half the ship was seasick including the crew.:scared1: They had dramamine all over the ship but most people couldn't leave the cabins. I was fine thank goodness but it was still a great cruise after that.

That is awesome that you want to take the FE on John! :worship: I know it will be a lot of work but lots of fun. Here is my info:
Adults with name and ages: DH Larry(65), Laura (46)
Children with name, age and gender: None!
Stateroom(s): Deck 2 but don't have # with me
Celebration(s): 8th Anniversary, 14 years together
Allergies: Me: Shellfish:eek:

Got you straightened out on the spreadsheet. :thumbsup2

Off for a Fantasy Eastern Caribbean cruise and a week at WDW. Will be back on June 3.

If you post your information, I'll get it on the spreadsheet when I get back.

Enjoy your cruise John can't wait to be at Castaway again myself :cloud9:, and here's additional info for our line on the spreadsheet for when you return:

Adults with name and ages: Donna (45)
Children with name, age and gender: Savannah (10)
Stateroom(s): 10658 (aft woot!)
Celebration(s):
Allergies: None
First Cruise?: 2nd Disney cruise!

Thanks so much for organizing :cool1:

Hello everyone,

We will be cruising also. I don't know who is more excited me or the kids :) We will also be celebrating our anniversary too. I would like to be included in the FE exchange. We did it last time we cruised and loved it.

Adults with name and ages: Stacey (36) , Corey (40)
Children with name, age and gender: Antoine (17)M, and Damir (14)M
Stateroom(s): 9052
Celebration(s): 14th anniversary 5/29
Allergies: None

I'm going to join the thread. We just got off the Dream, which was our first cruise. We originally had a Med cruise booked for June 2013, but decided there is too much $$$ and logistics involved to make it work. We changed to the Fantasy instead. It will be a much shorter and much cheaper plane ride to FL from TN. We are excited to go to Mexico and see the Mayan Ruins.

We are Me-Sasha, DH-Anson, DD-Abbie (will be 10)

We are doing our third Disney cruise, first Wonder, then Dream and now Fantasy! It's our firm retreat trip, so it will be my husband, our two daughters ages 4 and 9 at the time of the trip, and my law partner with her husband and daughter age 10. we are all interested in FE and will send info once cabins are confirmed! Looking forward to getting to know you all! Libby

Just booked the cruise yesterday! Though we'll most likely rebook if prices don't sky rock between now and September, so that we can get the onboard booking discounts when we go this September. Excited as usual, especially for the new ship! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter