May 23, 2009 (5/23/09) E. Caribbean w/Tortola

Hey everyone :goodvibes

Map_Tortola.gif

Been there Done that, we happened to be there on a full moon!

http://www.bareboatsbvi.com/bombas_shack.html

:rotfl:

This was also very nice ~~~~ Soper's Hole!
http://www.bareboatsbvi.com/sopers_hole_tortola.html

We will be Docking in RoadTown, Tortola!
http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/bv/rtmap.shtml
Many may want to go to Virgin Gorda!

This is such a tease---- you really need to do a couple of weeks going from island to island!!

THEY are probably some of the NICEST ports, or islands we have BeenTo!!! we love the British Virgin Islands!!!

Tortola is Spanish for "Turtle Dove", a shy little brown dove which is often seen in the hills or flying along various dirt roads.

No problem!

ok offf to bed, so i can get up at 2AM.. ;)

OMG!:banana: I was just coming on here to START a thread for 23may09 but I see we already have 3 pages of stuff!!:woohoo: I must go back and read all the posts! So excited!!!!:yay:

Welcome Lisa!!!!!

Tracy, are you still on vacation or are you back from FL? If so, how was your trip?

Welcome Lisa!!!!!

Tracy, are you still on vacation or are you back from FL? If so, how was your trip?

I'm back. It was a pain to get there and get back, but we had a great time there. Weather was great, the castle was beautiful! Saw some friends and coworkers. Thanks for asking!

And now I need to run to the post office and then I can say I'm ready for Christmas! :santa: :santa:

Okay, I'll start so we can see if anyone has kids near the same age:

me, DH and DD who will be 18 then! :sad2:

my nephew who will be 18 also :sad2:

(we are going 1 week after they both graduate! different schools, different towns, same day :headache: )

my oldest sister

another sister and her partner and their son who will be 8 at that time!:banana:

No kids for us, unless I have one I'm not expecting between now and then.:rotfl2:

I was thinking the same thing Emily :rotfl:

If you ask my DH he'll tell you we have a lot of kids coming -- himself, Peter, etc. I must agree with him :lmao: :lmao:

Welcome, Lisa!!!!

Empty nesters here.......I guess we're part of the big kids group.

Lisa,

I think Sandi here is the only other one on this thread with children coming.
My DH and DS are still upset that I went on a Big Girl's cruise on the Wonder without them last month. The youngest on that cruise was DD27, and sadly I was the oldest of the group. The only problem we had with kids was on the plane ride home. DCL - great for grown-ups, too...:thumbsup2

I've been lurking for several days - thought this would be a good time to introduce my little family! Sandi already knows us from the Blabbermouth cruise! Hi, Sandi! :wave2:

It's myself, DH, and DD, Tori, who will be 15 when we cruise. (We also have a DS30 and a DD23, Rachel, who will NOT be vacationing with us!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter