May 21-28 - Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean

Good morning everyone! We just booked our cruise last night! Excited to be joining you! This will be my 9th DCL cruise, but first time in the Fantasy.

Sailing with my wife (cruise #4) and 7 year old daughter (cruise #3).
Welcome!! Wow that's last minute! Tonight is check in! Woo!!!

I did not check in until almost 2:00 AM eastern time and still got boarding groups 3 at 10:15 and a room assignment as we had a GYT reservation for a 05B room. From what I understand since we are using Disney transport from Disney's Riviera and have no control over the bus we can check in at the port whenever the bus arrives.

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a magical Friday/Earth Day so far! We just booked last night! Looking forward to reading back the thread. I tried to find the FB group for this cruise last night and couldn’t - someone said the admin(s) may have hidden it - if anyone is in that group and could invite me I would really appreciate it. I can DM you my FB info if you need to friend me to invite me and then unfriend me or whatever we need to do. 😊

Also just in case anyone has a cabana on Serenity Bay they would like to share space and cost of with 2 adults please let me know! We did this on our last cruise and it was amazing!

I noticed none of the fishing excursions are available for Castaway Cay and that has my husband really bummed as we’ve cruised so many times he knows that crew like family. I wonder when they’ll bring those back? Please let it be soon! 🤞🏻

I hope everyone is having a great time planning and I’m sure we’ll all have a wonderful time onboard as always! 🛳 🌈🏝

We are also sailing this cruise and it is also our 7th, a small world after all. This is the third re-book of this cruise due to you know what and we decided we are going on it unless they cancel it, no more re bookings! We have also sailed the Fantasy in 2017 as a DVC members cruise and that was a lot of fun. We decided on this cruise when we were at a resort in Jamaica and the Fantasy docked just across the bay from our resort. We decided then and there to book this cruise but as mentioned this is the 3rd re-book of this cruise. Thanks for adding this group. We are also members of this group on FB...ºoº
Could you please help me get into the FB group? I’ve never had an issue before and I don’t understand why they hid the group a full month out. I even messaged the person who some people said was the last know admin but no luck so far. Thank you kindly for any assistance!

Could you please help me get into the FB group? I’ve never had an issue before and I don’t understand why they hid the group a full month out. I even messaged the person who some people said was the last know admin but no luck so far. Thank you kindly for any assistance!
I pm’d you :)

If you just search for "Disney Fantasy May 21-28 2022" it should take you there. It is a great and very active group...smjj

Last edited:
Good Afternoon ! Just booked yesterday ! GTY - so waiting on a room - will be Adult DD & me - I believe this is my 4th cruise but first on Fantasy - I love the Dream so I think I will love this one ! I’ve been to Jamaica so long ago but not GC or Mexico so looking forward to them and Castaway ❤️
I was frantically booking things all day yesterday as I needed hotel before and after cruise - mission accomplished ! Airport Hyatt then to port then Old Key West - doing a day at Epcot and next Disney Springs - going home very late Sunday - I just need to gather up a few things / fastest trip I ever did and don’t want to do it like this again Haa Haa
Looking Forward to seeing y’all on the ship !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!